Selling list for olympia

This is a discussion on Selling list for olympia within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i smoked too much pot now im sick anyways yeahselling name change scrolls 500m or 450m each selling or trading ...
Page: 1

spankmyflubber

i smoked too much pot now im sick anyways yeahselling name change scrolls 500m or 450m each selling or trading

62 rouge geared with 50 priest

in game items or cash

+8 dual cleavers

+7 shell set FULL
    +7 dex RB chitin gloves boots helm

3 sets of gryphon armor HP AC EXP and 1 valk pauldron for 4 months EXP

2 name change scrolls on it

1400 HP pots in inn host
    400 960 mp pots

its Karus it has 00 np since donated all of it to my friends clan then left finding out you dont get shit back anyways im either selling the account for a nude lvl 72 warrior with 10k np or more or a lvl 70 nude priest i will buy 40$ knight cash if youd like if your trading me a lvl 70 priest make sure its geared with INT and battle priest items and some gbs ill pay 40 - 60$ for KC or what ever and if any of you would like to buy Gold premium silver bronze 500-4500 kc just ask. make sure all of your items are sealed lol anyways im going to pass out now cya

1337bOOm

i see ncs for 350m

spankmyflubber

ok ill sell them 350m each lol

holdmymoney

i see 100m.

spankmyflubber

nice try anyways i gave my rouge to my good friend kyle in kentucky he owns it now me and my brother archomni have quit k2 it was fun =) now to go to bed for a 4th time get my paycheck buy a dub and a flat of beer =)

Apollus

just bought NCS for 300m