Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling list for usd

This is a discussion on Selling list for usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well for starters iron necks value is over rated and only paid by kids who are desperate and dont know ...
Page: 2

gabloo

well for starters iron necks value is over rated and only paid by kids who are desperate and dont know where else to look for usd items

and the second u clicks confirm and made in +1 u made ur iron neck worth maybe 50 or 60 dollars more then a reguluar +0 in . same goes for your iron belt except ib +1 is completly use less so u can add like 5 dollars onto it

and yes ur only real option is to trade ur shit for ingame items but i recommend u wait like another 6 months until k2 fixes bug otherwise ppl jus gunna report u for buggin shit cuz who in there right mind would compound 3 in's and wanna trade it for toher ingame items ajajaj[/b]
    i didn't ask ur opinion or comment to whatever i doing. also if you think in +1 worth about 50 or 60 buck more then the regular price why would people wanna buy +1? just go ahead and get +0. If there is no +1 where will +2 and +3 come from? in this game small different can change a lot of things. Remember there are people offering me around 400 buck for in+1 already.

my post is only for people who planing to buy my items.

Irresistible

why dont u share ur prices ? are they low or high ? i wanna know like all..

gabloo

why dont u share ur prices ? are they low or high ? i wanna know like all..[/b]
    i wasn't planing to reply this post but since i have to make a new post anyway so i gonna reply.

My price are higher the other people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12