SELLING LIST USD!

This is a discussion on SELLING LIST USD! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; List is as follows: 2X MD +8 Priest Chitin shell Set +8 Elemental Pendant + 1...
Page: 1

emosexual

List is as follows:
    2X MD +8
    Priest Chitin shell Set +8
    Elemental Pendant + 1

emosexual

bump?

SCAMMER HACKER PIECE OF SHIT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SICK FUCK. AND TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO HE IS AND CONTINUE TO PLAY WITH THIS TRASH, GO PHUK YOURSELVES.

lime

post who it is...

and thats the reason I will nvr send WU

kutulus

tell us his ingame name

not saying his name is just protecting him

tell us his ingame name

not saying his name is just protecting him[/b]

I didn't try to buy those items, they were mine and scammed from me. This person thinks all is good but eventually he will find out it is not. More information will be made available, do youtselves a favor and phuk doing business with anyone from Devon UK or that area. If you buy these items, you will have purchased scammed goods. And everyone who knows me can vouch I am not a scammer nor a liar.

runordie

I didn't try to buy those items, they were mine and scammed from me. This person thinks all is good but eventually he will find out it is not. More information will be made available, do youtselves a favor and phuk doing business with anyone from Devon UK or that area. If you buy these items, you will have purchased scammed goods. And everyone who knows me can vouch I am not a scammer nor a liar.[/b]

you said your horn cross bow was only +9...i beg to differ that its +10 <_<

you said your horn cross bow was only +9...i beg to differ that its +10 <_<[/b]

I beg to differ, I have an IB+9 and probably thought you were asking about that bow since I get pmed on it everytime I have it on my ch, and yes I have an HXB+10 as well. It was the one for sale for 2 weeks in Morodon, got it for nothing in trade cause no one wanted it, huh. Your point? Emo is a scammer, that&#39;s mine, you want to call me a liar cause of the bow lol...

runordie

I beg to differ, I have an IB+9 and probably thought you were asking about that bow since I get pmed on it everytime I have it on my ch, and yes I have an HXB+10 as well. It was the one for sale for 2 weeks in Morodon, got it for nothing in trade cause no one wanted it, huh. Your point? Emo is a scammer, that&#39;s mine, you want to call me a liar cause of the bow lol...[/b]
    it was joke jajajajajajajaja