selling lvl 50 priest for ARES stuff

This is a discussion on selling lvl 50 priest for ARES stuff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lvl 50 orc priest(buffer), still has laima, hornet, ash knight and key quests to do. account has: 31 millions, chitin ...
Page: 1

Banned

lvl 50 orc priest(buffer), still has laima, hornet, ash knight and key quests to do.

account has: 31 millions, chitin +7 gaunts, rest chitin +5, +9 hp earring, kite shield +6

also allot quest stuff to sell(i was reselling those shit): 282 zombie eyes, 100 smirdon hides, 470 silver feather and 2halberts +7

looking for some ares stuff

N1GG4

what i dont understand is why do people even bother trying to sell lvl 50s nd shit... just sell the items cause having a lvl 50 for trade isnt gana get you much seeing as how thats 1 day of xp.. and from the looks of your quest items wtf were u doin fukin leaching koxp?

Banned

lol as i said i resell those items. i buy them for like 15-20k each and sell for 80-85k. maby somebody is to lazy to lvl so why cant i try to sell it

and if they want the items only ill sell them whitout the account to -.-

wtf were u doin fukin leaching koxp?[/b]
    Read plx h34r:

also allot quest stuff to sell(i was reselling those shit): 282 zombie eyes, 100 smirdon hides, 470 silver feather and 2halberts +7[/b]
    what i dont understand is why do people even bother trying to sell lvl 50s nd shit... just sell the items cause having a lvl 50 for trade isnt gana get you much seeing as how thats 1 day of xp[/b]
    open forum, ktanxbai.