Selling lvl 58 orc warrior

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 58 orc warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well here it is. Selling My lvl 58 orc Warrior For Rogue Items Or Coin On ronark. Since you cannot ...
Page: 1

w0nderboy

Well here it is. Selling My lvl 58 orc Warrior For Rogue Items Or Coin On ronark.

Since you cannot change password atm the warrior comes with nothing. YOu will recieve the Secret question and The E-mail ID and pass to which the account belongs to. It has all my payment Information everything you need to change the password.

The warrior has All the quest jewels. Armor. And exp quest.
    He also has Silver premium And Valkiry Armors. (hp) + (DEF)

TraDING For Only Ranark Items Or Pathos Items. I DO NOT NEED A PATHOS ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS. I ONLY NEED RONARK ITEMS OR PATHOS ITEMS IF YOU CANT READ THIS THAN YOUR BLIND AND MUST SLIT YOUR WRIST ASAP.

Thanks and Have Fun With the Koxpers in CZ

GG,

MrDank

w0nderboy

Well here it is. Selling My lvl 58 orc Warrior For Rogue Items Or Coin On ronark.

Since you cannot change password atm the warrior comes with nothing. YOu will recieve the Secret question and The E-mail ID and pass to which the account belongs to. It has all my payment Information everything you need to change the password.

The warrior has All the quest jewels. Armor. And exp quest.
    He also has Silver premium And Valkiry Armors. (hp) + (DEF)

TraDING For Only Ranark Items Or Pathos Items. I DO NOT NEED A PATHOS ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS. I ONLY NEED RONARK ITEMS OR PATHOS ITEMS IF YOU CANT READ THIS THAN YOUR BLIND AND MUST SLIT YOUR WRIST ASAP.

Thanks and Have Fun With the Koxpers in CZ

GG,

MrDank

BumpppZORRS[/b]

w0nderboy

BUMP*&&&

w0nderboy

bump OFFER BITCHES

w0nderboy

bumppp

w0nderboy

bump GDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD