Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S/ Lvl 55 Warrior Human BIG not Mini

This is a discussion on S/ Lvl 55 Warrior Human BIG not Mini within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says hes lvl 55 big one with 4% hp gain velk body also their is a 45 rouge ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

As topic says hes lvl 55 big one with 4% hp gain velk body also their is a 45 rouge on the same account. im looking for a priest around that lvl or in game money i have all the info never been hacked or used 3rd party tools. Oh yea the warrior has all the quest jewls. so if ur intrested post here or my msn is [email protected]

Thx For your time

kreshnik

free bump to myself

kreshnik

hump

kreshnik

b to the u to the mp

kreshnik

4 6 u j k i

kreshnik

As topic says hes lvl 55 big one with 4% hp gain velk body also their is a 45 rouge on the same account. im looking for a priest around that lvl or in game money i have all the info never been hacked or used 3rd party tools. Oh yea the warrior has all the quest jewls. so if ur intrested post here or my msn is [email protected]

Thx For your time[/b]
    Still selling.>>>

kreshnik

Still selling.>>>[/b]
    yep still seling

kreshnik

yep still seling[/b]
    still selling\

kreshnik

Thx For your time[/b]

bump

kreshnik

bump[/b]

kreshnik

Thx For your time[/b]

kreshnik

v

kreshnik

60m guys come on...

kreshnik

bump

m8 keep it for 60mil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast