SELLING A LVL 64 WARRIOR

This is a discussion on SELLING A LVL 64 WARRIOR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Im selling it for usd. It comes naked. Its and orc. If you want it cn bring and impact +7 ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Default SELLING A LVL 64 WARRIOR

Im selling it for usd. It comes naked. Its and orc. If you want it cn bring and impact +7 and 21 gb's. If your willing to pay more Its never been banned. Im trustable(traded with mrken, and uncle ballzy). I dont really wnat a fortune for this warrior but something descent. Pm me in forums or add me to msn [email protected].

Thank you

Royal22

why are you quiting

I traded him an orc warrior for this warrior when it was human (k2 can't have my 20 bucks for nation transfer). anyway, the trade went smooth enough.

Barbarrier

Default Quitting....

Why do you mean "Why i am quitting." All these turks mess up the whole game whith their kosp. I moved on to wow. I quess if i pay 20 bucks a month to play a game with 70% cheaters, and a custumer support that is shit. I might as well pay for wow. So yea. . . .Pls somone buy my warrior off me, I can really use the money.

Thank You