Selling LvL 71Warr/415k,

This is a discussion on Selling LvL 71Warr/415k, within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Shell+8/15 Set Weapons: Rap +8/80 1Handed Giga Axe+7/100light/good for undying:P Accesorys: Belt of str+1 PE+1 WE+1 Lupus ped+2 Roc+0 +10str ...
Page: 1

Banned

Shell+8/15 Set

Weapons:
    Rap +8/80
    1Handed Giga Axe+7/100light/good for undying:P

Accesorys:
    Belt of str+1
    PE+1
    WE+1
    Lupus ped+2
    Roc+0
    +10str ring/ had no more money left :angry: hahaha

undying set +7and 2+8

Defence Armors:
    Shield/+5 Defence Ability (40) DD
    Chitin helmet +6/13 DD

+6 Defence Ability (Spear) (48)
    Defence Ability (Spear) +5(20)
    And+6 sheild of name
    +5 Defence Ability (40) (Arrow)-Good of arrow shower comes back to cz zzz :lol:

Acc also has 565KC left prem is over because I dont play to much and im getting Married... lol

Will only acept paypal and will be done my way dont bother asking im looking for about 500$ at least I might put on ebay for I can get rid of it quick.

ill be checking everyday for post or pms so let them fly.

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ko1pj1.jpg <-stats

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ko2dd9.jpg <-items

Thanks in advance!

nidah

just looking at the picture of your stats, they do not match your items.
    the RoC alone has more then the + 5 hp bonus you have and with all those items ur ac should be atleast 1200 - 1300

Banned

just looking at the picture of your stats, they do not match your items.
    the RoC alone has more then the + 5 hp bonus you have and with all those items ur ac should be atleast 1200 - 1300[/b]

dont have the roc in that picture noob

there not the same pictures

thanks for noticing dumb zzz noob

ph3var2

Any chance you want to sell the WE+1 and PE+1 seperatly?

Banned

Any chance you want to sell the WE+1 and PE+1 seperatly?[/b]

not really but theres a guy that might buy the whole acc so idk..

i get back to ya

Raptor+8

this guy is a scammmer he is not lvl 71 i told him to go seeking he didnt then told him to show me items said they were sealed he is a mini warrior not the same warrior as in the pics and also after i told him to go seek he logged off msn and took off the game scammer do not trust him thankyou guys becarfull

bibilarit

this guy is a scammmer he is not lvl 71 i told him to go seeking he didnt then told him to show me items said they were sealed he is a mini warrior not the same warrior as in the pics and also after i told him to go seek he logged off msn and took off the game scammer do not trust him thankyou guys becarfull[/b]
    anyway this guy is a scammer and a thief ; he sold me an account and the answer to the sq did not match; he told me tha t the guy who sold to him this account did not give him the right answer to the SQ; so he sells an account and he knows that a fact this is not a good account; i can give everybody all the proofs he wants!!!!!
    I have also a conversation with this guy on msn: i can give it to everyboby; shame on wargod!