Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

selling lvl 72 32.50 rogue

This is a discussion on selling lvl 72 32.50 rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by VEEDEEH how about I get you banned just like your buddies? wait werent they like 75?? got ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by VEEDEEH
    how about I get you banned just like your buddies? wait werent they like 75?? got banned for macroing??
    dude wtf are u talking about seriuoly i dont even play anymore and when i did macro i got caught and baned u fucking idiot there not going to ban me now for nothing lmao go post ur fraps cause they wont do shit u fucking retart

and dude maybe its going to take u a while but ur pathetic shit talking is not going to get u anywhere in life so just learn to move on zzz

VEEDEEH

no1s gonnna want a previously banned account; and macroed level they want somethin that is actually g00d and not bad. and a account that has good respect.

Banned

Originally posted by VEEDEEH
    no1s gonnna want a previously banned account; and macroed level they want somethin that is actually g00d and not bad. and a account that has good respect.
    lmao oke thats y i have offers pending now u stupid cunt go fuck of cause ur the losser that has lost the respect in this forum

Banned

alright this acc is sold peace out niggasssssssss

Slapped

hey whats ur msn?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123