Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling lvl 73 Karus Warrion Equipped or Nude

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 73 Karus Warrion Equipped or Nude within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; slm klan +? +8/80...
Page: 2

orumjack

slm klan +?

+8/80

Tolek Banan

how much for??

orumjack

if i execute unserious offer c/o is $850

Tolek Banan

u wanna sell naked char lvl 73 for 850??
    even with ur shit that u have on the warrior it is not worthy to buy for 850

orumjack

Originally posted by Tolek Banan
    u wanna sell naked char lvl 73 for 850?? *
    even with ur shit that u have on the warrior it is not worthy to buy for 850
    really? i appreciate your price lowering way.and sorry m8 that's the best i can do with farming as you call em as "shit" i'm sure you have +3,+4 uniques :rollseyes:

orumjack

heyyttttt ulaaaa

orumjack

A couple return from their honeymoon and it's obvious to everyone that they are not talking to each other. The groom's best man takes him aside and asks what is wrong.

"Well," replied the man, "when we had finished making love on the first night, I got up to go to the bathroom and I put a $50 bill on the pillow without thinking."

"Oh, I shouldn't worry about that too much," said his friend. "I'm sure your wife will get over it soon enough. She can't expect you to have been saving yourself all these years!"

The groom nodded gently and said, "I don't know if I can get over it though, she gave me $20 change!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12