Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling LvL 76 Rs account for bera items/cash

This is a discussion on Selling LvL 76 Rs account for bera items/cash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by XxBOYxX what about fp +2 and a lvl 45 rouge for it, thats all its really worth ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by XxBOYxX
    what about fp +2 and a lvl 45 rouge for it, thats all its really worth bro better off starting new
    We lęke to scam ęt scam ęt...

This penis is ___Snoopy___ - aka scammer - aka - aka i fuk his mum

XxBOYxX

your mum was like on the floor saying bobby bobby come here boy let me suck ur little pin pls then when u went over to her u had headjob but u cut her lips on ur little sharp pin

Owww Once Again XxBoyxX, Wasnt Funny...Once Again, Tough Crowd? :huh:

bigboii

damn that game is ugly

jarrah

could we keep the spam to a minium?

lowey

ok first of all, i think your all dick heads for fucking around with my friend. Id like to see you faggots to do something better with your time rather than abusing a friend. Get a life just because your an "e-thug" and you think your tough over the net doesnt mean your a hot shot in real life, infact your probably a albino with and amazingly rare skin disease because you have seen the light of day in a few years time, you are probably obese and have no friends and all you have is "e-friends" who you only talk to over the net. So get fucked and stop messing with a friend. Oh and EMU go find another dick to get shoved up your arsebecause you know you like it... fukin homo. You all need to get a life because your all talk because you'd get your arse handed to you in the real world...though the only reason for you to go into the real worlds is to buy KFC for every meal of the day...

Hey Sik nd jared These bitches are in place

sikkunt

Much appreciated mate, keep your goddam comments to yourself kiddies, nobody gives a shit, so why post em?

jarrah

bump and as my friends stated above, no crap.

XxBOYxX

lol ur trying to piss us off and u dont want us to piss u off lol and i will be dead before this account gets traded/sold

jarrah

ffs, piss off, ive had offers via pms idiot so unless u have an IQ above 10 go away

sikkunt

Originally posted by XxBOYxX
    lol ur trying to piss us off and u dont want us to piss u off lol and i will be dead before this account gets traded/sold

Dude, nobody wants you here, the doors THAT way, maybe you should use it?
    Dont let the door knob hit you in the ass on the way out, even though im sure you'd enjoy it

I feel bad for u jarrah so i will offer u a lvl 58 warrior thats naked only catch i si dont know the secret question becuase (chaosturak) who gave me the acc doesnt know it btw its orc and it has a lvl 52 i think rouge on it and i will throw in a md maybe a bow and some fp +6 or 7 and some stuff for the warrior

XxBOYxX

Originally posted by bomb5hell
    I feel bad for u jarrah so i will offer u a lvl 58 warrior thats naked only catch i si dont know the secret question becuase (chaosturak) who gave me the acc doesnt know it btw its orc and it has a lvl 52 i think rouge on it and i will throw in a md maybe a bow and some fp +6 or 7 and some stuff for the warrior
    wow nice trade never thought u would get somthing like this

jarrah

i had a offer of a lvl 64 via pms also, orc though. IGC would be most prefered btw people. might ebay it if no cash offers.

jarrah

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast