Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED)

This is a discussion on Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; YAWN juno is just full of sht get the facts straight b4 u start talkin neegro. just like when u ...
Page: 3

YAWN juno is just full of sht get the facts straight b4 u start talkin neegro. just like when u were callin me a turk....sen homosun

only_1_Troy

Just so it's clear...ALL INFORMATION has been changed on the account. Account is safe. The support tickets will clearly show this. Thanks!

mahmoodxD

unless a different credit card is used on that account it will never be safe and even then

That account has been broken into twice by the same person, whoever purchases your account should be fully informed on the security risks or else i can gurantee you that you will be blamed for any security issues that should arise with the account

unsolved_mystery

YAWN juno is just full of sht get the facts straight b4 u start talkin neegro. just like when u were callin me a turk....sen homosun[/b]
    your not turk? news to me.

only_1_Troy

Hi all -

It's been explained a couple times in this thread, to ensure the security 110% would be for the new owner to use a cc as soon as they take ownership of the account. It's that simple.

And, I really don't think the same person got into my account twice. From what I've gathered, CS did not properly authenticate the identity of whoever tried getting into my account. I have the CS tickets that all but shows CS admitting such. AND, I've been told that hacker #1 announced in clan chat some of my account information, SO, it's my personal oponion that some sneaky loser, who has nothing better to do with themselves (obviously) saved that information and used it to their advantage when the time was right. You know though...shame on me for not taking ALL the necessary precautions from the beginning. And, like I said before, I feel sorry for the "hacker". It's apparent to me that the person has a miserable "real life", probably no friends, no life, no real money and I can go on and on. It's sad. And that person needs those items much more then I did.

I met a lot of people that seem very nice to me and I had lots of fun playing. But, I won't die to dismiss KO from my life. All good things must come to an end. And, if it ever came to a time where I wanted to play again, I'm not poor, I can "babashop" any items that I want to re-build a character. It's really not a big deal to me.

Anyhow. if anyone has questions about the account, send me a message and I'll answer the best I can. Thanks!

hmmm wonder y i called myself LATINO....heat -_-

hmmm wonder y i called myself LATINO....heat -_-[/b]
    You must be asian.... thats the only explanation

SEYKA

DAN posting 1 line :S
    wadafack

mahmoodxD

hmmm wonder y i called myself LATINO....heat -_-[/b]
    cuz pan likes latinos?

it means mexican

Just so it's clear...ALL INFORMATION has been changed on the account. Account is safe. The support tickets will clearly show this. Thanks![/b]
    YES MANS SHE SAY 110% THE ACCOUNT IS SAFE SO PLEASE BUY IT BROS AND PUT ALL UR GEARS AND COME POST HERE IN A FEW MONTHS THAT U SCAMMED HACKED TWO TIMES NOW AND U WANT SELL THE ACCOUNT WHICH IS 110% SAFE BROOS FOR SURE

your not turk? news to me.[/b]
    exactly
    You must be asian.... thats the only explanation[/b]
    they prefer oriental

it means mexican [/b]
    so which one of ur parents had sex with a turkish / oriental person just wondering ? and exactly wat facts did i miss her account got hacked twice and i dont care if she uses 10x different credit cards it can still be hacked ?

sorry bros forgot to mention troy is a mans name and he has a penis like men do ever wonder why HE avoids that fact that im calling his penis having self out ??

yawn wat makes u think im a turk pendejo...all i know is slm n dats cause im in rm n all are turks

yawn wat makes u think im a turk pendejo...all i know is slm n dats cause im in rm n all are turks[/b]
    cmon read wat u said ur obviously turk then

so just cause i know couple turk words it means im a turk?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I wish you luck in RL Troy.

you were my first lvl 80 friend

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast