Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELLING: Lvl 80 Warrior

This is a discussion on SELLING: Lvl 80 Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up for kanka...
Page: 2

up for kanka

buy from him and offer him good cause shanty wants a nice necklace and a diamond ring :lol: (guess i made Roky in a trouble now :P )

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

haha u sell it with offers and last offer gets it right ? :P 80lvl and so low nps :/ anyway i offer 10 bucks then ;D

Zblorg

Exclamation

I sell it on offers and no, last offer doesn't get it...if I get a good offer, I sell, if not, guess I might come back to game and own some more, get 3mill nps and sell then...just so u can hold back your comments...but I'm guessing you'll find something else to talk about then. It's just your nature huh?

D4adEternity

it was nice chatting with u on my mage zblorg. shame to see u go. shame on all those faggit hackers out there. gl with life bro... cheers

if not, guess I might come back to game and own some more, get 3mill nps and sell then...[/b]
    then I'll not bump your topic to make you come back xD
    up

guy worked his ass off to get that 80lvl. All those crazy CWs parties i always seen on boss scouts... So give a man some nice offers!

Shanty

kenbachi

buy from him and offer him good cause shanty wants a nice necklace and a diamond ring laugh.gif (guess i made Roky in a trouble now tongue.gif )[/b]
    I already have my engagement ring from zblorg and I don't like to wear necklaces ^^. What I truly want is a baby tiger or a horse (since tigers don't live in Slovenija and it'd be illegal to have one... gogo horsy?? :P).

Up for my fiance .

Talos_AttackeR

up for a random guy that shit blood to be lvl 80 .. maybe once i'll be ther .. maybe in the next 10 years .. :G

up

Validating

600 usd for account and items...

Zblorg

All items sold and I already have a 600$ offer for the account, naked. So no, ty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12