Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

selling lycaon hammer+5

This is a discussion on selling lycaon hammer+5 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; +SCAMMER[/b] :lol:...
Page: 2

+SCAMMER[/b]
    :lol:

molelo

seyka is a dumb cunt peruvain not all pervuain retard but to make fun of ur own clanie on fourms and not just keep in clan chat thats just cold btw im 12 also u feel big cause u tell ppl im not best rouge on sever? also today he ses u dont cure i say priest are for cure i cure when im not atking he ses
    well u need to cure more I GIFT SEYKA OFFCIAL RETARD AWARD

sry im not good speller

SEYKA

i dont fight with kidos

end of discusion
    sry for spell

HOTPOCKET or whater his name is the wroste player in ko

SUX at priest wrose at rogue, and now want to try a warrior..

dude.. go sleep i can hear ur mon calling u
    KID

molelo

good yob I mean job u still take engish lessons?lets play pick out words ilove cant spell

Mon= mom
    Whater=what ever
    wroste=wrost

Wooshy

A part of being a good (maybe decent) rogue is to learn when to stop attacking and start curing and minor healing, throwing an illusion on the rogues that are attacking your mage or priest, or just throw it to a warrior so enemy priest wastes cure time on him, also to r hit the enemy priest do dead just to cancel his heals and let the warriors in your team kill him. In this game (and like many others), surviving > killing, high ac and hp > high ap. Remember is a team game, so if you can help priests cure or heal, and that way keep your party alive, why not?, would you risk having one party member die so you can get that "xxxxx has defeated yyyyy" 2 seconds of attention?

ilove is brazilian, he is not good speller too ;p (like you ;o)

uh he actually wrote "wrose" you corrected "wroste" to "wrost" (shouldn't it be worst ;o) when he meant "worse"

oh and ya, lyacon hammer is very expensive, and what he is asking for it is good, (considering theres almost no turks in this forum, his post was correct, maybe he lowers the price when shouting @ moradon).

uh bye

Ez, mi amor! <3

Hotpocket, you spelled worst wrong. You owned yourself :/

A part of being a good (maybe decent) rogue is to learn when to stop attacking and start curing and minor healing, throwing an illusion on the rogues that are attacking your mage or priest, or just throw it to a warrior so enemy priest wastes cure time on him, also to r hit the enemy priest do dead just to cancel his heals and let the warriors in your team kill him. In this game (and like many others), surviving > killing, high ac and hp > high ap. Remember is a team game, so if you can help priests cure or heal, and that way keep your party alive, why not?, would you risk having one party member die so you can get that "xxxxx has defeated yyyyy" 2 seconds of attention?

ilove is brazilian, he is not good speller too ;p (like you ;o)

uh he actually wrote "wrose" you corrected "wroste" to "wrost" (shouldn&#39;t it be worst ;o) when he meant "worse"

oh and ya, lyacon hammer is very expensive, and what he is asking for it is good, (considering theres almost no turks in this forum, his post was correct, maybe he lowers the price when shouting @ moradon).

uh bye[/b]
    One of the most intellegent posts in this section in awhile.

good yob I mean job u still take engish lessons?lets play pick out words ilove cant spell
    Mon= mom
    Whater=what ever
    wroste=wrost[/b]

ok nice u know englsh, but u know portugues? SPANISH? any other thing? i can spell wrong in englsh but i am sure u cant talk write or understand any world in any other language. the wolrd is not only USA

i dont like u not becuse u r kid, but because u r immature

u dont have personality, u always want to be like someone, u never wanted to be ur self

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

WAY TOO IMMATURE

Got pissed off at eslant, cuz we didnt get the drop

what do u expect from a 12 years old

molelo

lol panther im glad u bring it up shula spanws he tells ally clan i come hes sitting there hasnt even atked it or drain it drops ss sry i got pissd NOT

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

lol panther im glad u bring it up shula spanws he tells ally clan i come hes sitting there hasnt even atked it or drain it drops ss sry i got pissd NOT[/b]
    WOW how retarded are u
    I was attkin it and i was unbuffed u saw my mana droppping and pm bisonator and hell prove it to yea

That warroir was there before me...

so suk my balls homo

P.s. Ure way off immaturity get a life loozer

any1 get pissed off this game has no <span style="font-family:Arial Black">LIFE</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12