Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Mage 76,priest72,rogue61,priest 62

This is a discussion on Selling Mage 76,priest72,rogue61,priest 62 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: Orc priest lvl 72 200k np's naked...it doesnt have lvl 70 quest shield so i can give DOL+6 instead ...
Page: 1

luasita

Wink

Selling:
    Orc priest lvl 72 200k np's naked...it doesnt have lvl 70 quest shield so i can give DOL+6 instead of... [USD (WU) or igc (Gb's)]
    Orc rogue lvl 61 np's no matter xD...in the same acc lvl 55 priest and lvl 37 warrior (for adream lovers xD) [ gb's only]
    Orc priest lvl 61 np's no matter neither :G... in the same acc lvl 39 mage and lvl 33 rogue [ gb's only ]
    Mage lvl 76 20% with 625k np's...valkirye set exp Till january 2008
    I have these items on mage lvl 76:
    dual CE+1
    ep+0
    kekury belt (that belt suks xD)
    dual rom+1
    set complete +8 (helmet +7 rebirthed)
    crystal dd25
    elixir +8 rebirthed
    pole of **** +6
    all spells
    PD.: it is not necessary to say that i have all info, i can sell all or naked acc (but i must sell first acc then items)

Pm me with offerts plz, i will answer as soon as possible...Im not waiting a big offer then feel free to leave offert.

And thanks too much all ppl who help me in this game, i really had a good time and im so sad of quittin, well but i must do it.

I must sell acc naked first to sell items then...ty

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Selling:
    Orc priest lvl 72 200k np's naked...it doesnt have lvl 70 quest shield so i can give DOL+6 instead of... [USD (WU) or igc (Gb's)]
    Orc rogue lvl 61 np's no matter xD...in the same acc lvl 55 priest and lvl 37 warrior (for adream lovers xD) [ gb's only]
    Orc priest lvl 61 np's no matter neither :G... in the same acc lvl 39 mage and lvl 33 rogue [ gb's only ]
    Mage lvl 76 20% with 625k np's...valkirye set exp Till january 2008
    I have these items on mage lvl 76:
    dual CE+1
    ep+0
    kekury belt (that belt suks xD)
    dual rom+1
    set complete +8 (helmet +7 rebirthed)
    crystal dd25
    elixir +8 rebirthed
    pole of **** +6
    all spells
    PD.: it is not necessary to say that i have all info, i can sell all or naked acc (but i must sell first acc then items)

Pm me with offerts plz, i will answer as soon as possible...Im not waiting a big offer then feel free to leave offert.

And thanks too much all ppl who help me in this game, i really had a good time and im so sad of quittin, well but i must do it.

I must sell acc naked first to sell items then...ty
    [/b]
    The same bullshit time and time again :lol:

luasita

The same bullshit time and time again :lol:[/b]
    did u mind? zzzz come on...get away :S

laia

did u mind? zzzz come on...get away :S[/b]
    :S frankie are you down??? fucking black guy!!! please get lost mother fucker

Up for luasita very trustable man

Exclamation

Up for luasita very trustable man[/b]

EASY with your words

Up for luasita very trustable man[/b]
    what r u talking about here nobody accused ur friend here luastia of being a scammer so why are defending him if he wasnt unless something wrong about him

but from what i see that luastia vouched for a scammer b4 so thats why ppl need to use a middle man with him before making any deal just for safety ^_^

I don't know if he is trustable or not, and I don't care cuz I won't do any trade with him ... and is that the real "Xyz" ? from Beramus ... the same one who sold me his rogue pauldron fp +9/19 ? or its a new account from luasita's friends (cry4u and thedr4k) well and why you say that he's trustable, did I say that he isn't ? :wacko: its kinda strange from me. He wanted to buy an Iron Necklace for 150$ from me LOL ... that's why I say bullshit about "i really had a good time and im so sad of quittin, well but i must do it." got it? -_-

luasita

I don't know if he is trustable or not, and I don't care cuz I won't do any trade with him ... and is that the real "Xyz" ? from Beramus ... the same one who sold me his rogue pauldron fp +9/19 ? or its a new account from luasita's friends (cry4u and thedr4k) well and why you say that he's trustable, did I say that he isn't ? :wacko: its kinda strange from me. He wanted to buy an Iron Necklace for 150$ from me LOL ... that's why I say bullshit about "i really had a good time and im so sad of quittin, well but i must do it." got it? -_-[/b]
    zzzz what r u talking about?...FIRST: if u dont want anything from my selling list, dont post here!!!...SECOND: CRY4U and thedr4k arent my friends...i just made a trade with them...all went right and i trusted on them and they trusted on me...now that he has scammed someone or not i dont know and i dont care :S i just said that in the trade that i made with him he behave like a trustable person...THIRD: i know Xyz many time ago...we had played together for a long time...i think he just wanted to help me with a "vouch" even though i didnt asked him for one...FOURTH: i offer u 150$$ for IN coz i just got that money and coz u r peruvian like me too...i thought it could reduce the posibility of a scamming if u sell it to me...not nothing else...i wanted that IN for bonecolector (he is my brother) coz i really want to stop KO but not him...i think u act like a child...come on if anything of my selling list really interest u...get away...make that favor plz...AND LAST: kenbachi if u think im scammer...u can vouch me...many ppl know me and i did many trades and i didnt scammed or hack anyone...think a little before post plz...just post if wanna buy something otherwise get away with Frankie :angry:

P.D: Xyz ty for BUMP

zzzz what r u talking about?...FIRST: if u dont want anything from my selling list, dont post here!!!...SECOND: CRY4U and thedr4k arent my friends...i just made a trade with them...all went right and i trusted on them and they trusted on me...now that he has scammed someone or not i dont know and i dont care :S i just said that in the trade that i made with him he behave like a trustable person...THIRD: i know Xyz many time ago...we had played together for a long time...i think he just wanted to help me with a "vouch" even though i didnt asked him for one...FOURTH: i offer u 150$$ for IN coz i just got that money and coz u r peruvian like me too...i thought it could reduce the posibility of a scamming if u sell it to me...not nothing else...i wanted that IN for bonecolector (he is my brother) coz i really want to stop KO but not him...i think u act like a child...come on if anything of my selling list really interest u...get away...make that favor plz...AND LAST: kenbachi if u think im scammer...u can vouch me...many ppl know me and i did many trades and i didnt scammed or hack anyone...think a little before post plz...just post if wanna buy something otherwise get away with Frankie :angry:

P.D: Xyz ty for BUMP [/b]
    Do you think that you are cool writting "zzzz" ?

luasita

Do you think that you are cool writting "zzzz" ? [/b]
    Yes i think im too cool writing that...what's the problem? :lol: :lol: :P :P

lmao :P

luasita

Red face

lmao :P[/b]
    do u have another offer beside acc's :lol:

laia

Thumbs down

Frankie dont forget that you are a Brown/black man so you are nothing outside the game.... you are living a dream!!! mother fucker!!!

GOODYEAR

Frankie dont forget that you are a Brown/black man so you are nothing outside the game.... you are living a dream!!! mother fucker!!![/b]

wow.. racist comment, you should be muted for a while...

luasita

wow.. racist comment, you should be muted for a while...[/b]
    yep im agree with that <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast