Selling >> Elemental Pendent for USD

This is a discussion on Selling >> Elemental Pendent for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Offer here...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Wink

Offer here

UP

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Up !

Pyro005

prolly be easier to merch and sell the gbs :blink:

i feel sorry for people who suck so much they have to buy an EP with USD

i feel sorry for people who suck so much they have to buy an EP with USD[/b]
    i feel sorry for people who have no life and suck more because they rather choose to spend time farming that EP (possibly for a long time if you already havent spent an unrealistic amount of your personal time getting gear) rather than buying it for USD, and the fact that they go around flaming others as a defence method proving their arrogance just adds that extra bit.

i feel sorry for people who have no life and suck more because they rather choose to spend time farming that EP (possibly for a long time if you already havent spent an unrealistic amount of your personal time getting gear) rather than buying it for USD, and the fact that they go around flaming others as a defence method proving their arrogance just adds that extra bit.[/b]
    O rly? Sounds to me like your being hypocritical here, flaming people who earn their gear, rather than spending USD (a big thumbs up for concluding they have no life and suck just because they play the game and dont use real money). One could easily argue that spending real money on a game is more "no life", and also that you'd "suck" more because you cant provide your own uniques etc in game.

But there is nothing wrong with USD OR earning your own items - MeeP go eat a well cooked meal.

yes?no?oke?bai fag <_<

1)"But there is nothing wrong with USD OR earning your own items - MeeP go eat a well cooked meal."

2)"i feel sorry for people who suck so much they have to buy an EP with USD"

3)"yes?no?oke?bai fag <_<"[/b]
    1. Never said that.

2. Your calling ME the hypocrite here?

3. Bai fag.

1. Never said that.

2. Your calling ME the hypocrite here?

3. Bai fag.[/b]
    1. I said it, not you. There is nothing wrong with USD

2 Yes indeed, your spazn at me for flaming people who use USD, while you go right ahead and say that people who EARN items ingame suck and have no life. HYPOCRIT

3. /bb