Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling lvl 80 priest + 59 mage + 40 warrior = 100$ all info included

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 80 priest + 59 mage + 40 warrior = 100$ all info included within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hurry up before i give away this char for free to a friend by the end of this month......
Page: 1

JohanLindeberg

Default Selling lvl 80 priest + 59 mage + 40 warrior = 100$ all info included

hurry up before i give away this char for free to a friend by the end of this month...

JohanLindeberg

buy now or never... !

JohanLindeberg

price is now 90 $ .....................................

are you the old owner of the war call dukehakanamoru?

Banned

yeah he hacked him nobody buy his stuff

i thought this was xavius original owner. the one that got hacked/scammed

Banned

it is but duke got hacked and 2 days after he offer s me items that duke lost for my iron bow +9:S

puto damn scammer burn in hell ^^

JohanLindeberg

wtf r u talking about.. i haven't touched anything... show me some god dam proof before u call me a scammer... those items i offered was my friends i don't play this game anymore .. if u have any fkking proof that i scammed duke i will gladly explain...

JohanLindeberg

oh fking whore that mage who plays numberonestunna hacked duke through knightonlienworld email ... i have proof for this he didn't give me it either when i played duke

JohanLindeberg

that mage name is StanleyWong a korean from some island... that guy was the true owner of that duke from start... i bought from him and he never gave me that email i wonder why...

if u try send a support ticket and look what country he changed region to ull see that its not sweden which is where im from....

JohanLindeberg

the email was [email protected] if i remember correctly... go send a support ticket on this and see what gms can do for u..

JohanLindeberg

And again im sorry if I didn't warn you about this .. but as u thought about me I never even think that son of a ***** was a scammer...

anyway he is in GOLD atm i think maybe he will vanish like gary, mahiko and the rest of the scam co.

Hmm, I was going to pull the trigger on getting this acct. I don't think so now. Accounts that had 3-4-5 owners are bad idea to sell, so many things can go wrong and you lose everything. That's why I loved it when CSS was available. I can have peace of mind that no previous owners can try to retake the acct that they previously had and been passed on and sold many times.

JohanLindeberg

no in fact this account had 2 owners me and the previous one that is the ORIGINAL USER... so ur theory doesn't work there im sorry but im 110% sure that stan did this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast