Selling my +9 Raptor CHEEAAAPP

This is a discussion on Selling my +9 Raptor CHEEAAAPP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok well word around is that +9 raptor is technicaly 280GB, i have tried to get offers but nothing is ...
Page: 1

saltman_147

Ok well word around is that +9 raptor is technicaly 280GB, i have tried to get offers but nothing is coming up. This is what I would like for it, you do the math on your items and offer up to me. Usually I wont do this cause ill get more offers but with the economy no one is even touching my posts... So here is what I would like..

Iron set
    MD +9
    DV +8
    21GB

Thats all I want for my raptor +9, and yes it is very cheap!!! Almost 50GB off!!!! add it up! I need to sell now tho and 50GB is alot!!! PM me here or leave post, first to ocme up with stuff is the winner! Saw guy selling the DV and MD together for 120GB's! thats all he wanted. So do the math and get teh raptor +9 :P

johnnysu2006

Ok well word around is that +9 raptor is technicaly 280GB, i have tried to get offers but nothing is coming up. This is what I would like for it, you do the math on your items and offer up to me. Usually I wont do this cause ill get more offers but with the economy no one is even touching my posts... So here is what I would like..

2 Iron necks +0
    Iron Belt +0
    MD +9
    DV +8
    21GB

Thats all I want for my raptor +9, and yes it is very cheap!!! Almost 50GB off!!!! add it up! I need to sell now tho and 50GB is alot!!! PM me here or leave post, first to ocme up with stuff is the winner! Saw guy selling the DV and MD together for 120GB's! thats all he wanted. So do the math and get teh raptor +9 :P[/b]
    lol bump for a gg upgrader :P

saltman_147

lol bump for a gg upgrader :P[/b]
    :P thanks, but really this is super cheap haha please this is all I want someone get it. Or someone trade me something equall to what it is and its yours! no questions asked just need some quick cash!

Lord_Elder

50 usd ? :P

saltman_147

50 usd ? :P[/b]

Denden

make me a hellbreaker +9? xD

IamSole

2 Iron necks +0
    Iron Belt +0
    MD +9
    DV +8
    21GB

Thats all I want for my raptor +9, and yes it is very cheap!!! Almost 50GB off!!!! add it up! I need to sell now tho and 50GB is alot!!! PM me here or leave post, first to ocme up with stuff is the winner! Saw guy selling the DV and MD together for 120GB's! thats all he wanted. So do the math and get teh raptor +9 :P[/b]

2 Iron necks +0- 300
    Iron Belt +0------100
    MD +9-------------350
    DV +8-------------200
    21GB--------------80
    total---------------$1030

Good luck with ur idea of cheap

saltman_147

2 Iron necks +0- 300
    Iron Belt +0------100
    MD +9-------------350
    DV +8-------------200
    21GB--------------80
    total---------------$1030

Good luck with ur idea of cheap[/b]
    Mmmmm why dont you try adding that again buddy ;P put into consideration that a character seal scroll that is $55 is going for 19GB. Then come back to me. And by the way I have gotten offered dual MD+9 iron set +10GB... Would have taken but was looking at other offers. Plus I needed two iron necks. Dont anymore cause I just got a drop so ill edit for you...