Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling My Account Finally...

This is a discussion on Selling My Account Finally... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling lvl 72 human assasin,its been fun but its so much time spent playing, dont think its worth it for ...
Page: 1

Sidarius

Default Selling My Account Finally...

Selling lvl 72 human assasin,its been fun but its so much time spent playing, dont think its worth it for me anymore. anyways, it has 660k np's and is at 32.40 % to lvl 73.

Gear-sold with character, maybe seperate for good offers, everything is 100% legit,dont worry.

Full set of shell +8
    dual shards +8
    rol +1
    rol+0
    wp +1
    pp+2
    iron belt
    elf metal earing+1
    rogue earing+1
    swordbreaker+4/10 mp absorb
    ss+0
    set of +7/12 hp armor
    amulet of magic power
    set of +7/12 chitin rogue
    set of +8/15 mp mage armor paper
    345 kc, 23 days of gold premium left on the account

Also on account-
    glacier erenion +7
    trinas piece
    lycaon pendant
    some scrolls
    tons of +7-+9 str,hp, etc. jewelry

countless amounts of quest items, little shit,pots etc.

I will sell it via Western Union or cash through the mail,lol. your choice, no paypal. leave me any offers on here or pm me. matek,ooooo0oo,philipa,saintx, many others can vouche for me, im trustworthy.

Thank you everyone who has made this experience fun, saintx,sirhelix,casablanca,puzjel,crazyrogue,sienn a,felix,james,jesse,dank,bouteter,noregret,beatnub
    ad,dominick,fubar,hkfg,koch, all the aussies, rhys,chivia,anacondax,cerote,fer_fer any remaining members of respect from old ko : ), there of course are lots more but im fried, you all know who you are anyways,hehe.

everyone listed basically knows my msn, if you dont know it and youd like to talk to me ill be more than happy to chat occasionally, anyways, good luck and have fun guys : )

Sidarius

correction, trina + glacier erenion +7 not included, but add a glacier erenion +8 to the selling list!!!!

Sidarius

bump

sharpysharp

nooooooo sid! uhg owell im willing to buy the shards +8 pm me on what you think its worth USD

Eye_Q2

good luck man,u will be missed.

Sid dont stop KO :s

Sidarius

i really love the game itself, the pking is amazing and fast paced which i love, the new quests helped out with exping so that was cool, but the constant bullshit i have to deal with while doing these things is one of the big reasons, little turkish kids luring, constant pm's talking shit for no reason, ive just lost interest, its been a long time coming and time to go. i had fun, made friends,made enemies, and i think i was a good sin : )
    bump, offers

Sidarius

bump

Bump for this man

GOODYEAR

how much real cash u want for ur sins with all equip?

GOODYEAR

can u tell me how i can use westurn union? cos i use paypal and by mail to much risk ^^

W1Ld

make pause and then come back, you're good gun man

Sidarius

you use western union by going to a western union supported store, etc. ( some gas stations, banks,check cashing places do it ) and you give them however much your sending + 15.00 send fees, give the person your sending to the order number, then they pick it up an hour later at a western union place by them. much simpler and faster than paypal, the whole thing can be done in 2 hours max.

Sidarius

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast