Selling My Account - No Individ. Items, All as One...

This is a discussion on Selling My Account - No Individ. Items, All as One... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Normally, I wouldn't sell anything for real money. But, at the same time, I think it's fair compensation for past ...
Page: 1

Torm

Default Selling My Account - No Individ. Items, All as One...

Normally, I wouldn't sell anything for real money.

But, at the same time, I think it's fair compensation for past premium and knight cash purchases and actual time invested into the game.
    The player name was originally Tormentor. I changed it months ago, when I moved across country and left the account to my nephew. He likes WoW more.
    Time has come to sell it, so I'm looking for trusted buyers. Guys who appreciate a legitimate account and are looking to do legitimate business for it.

The following is the details of the acct.

Level 65, most major EXP Quests have been completed. It was 62 for probablly 8 months prior to July 06. Acct hasn't been banned, and should never be.
    It's seen alot of play, though it may not show in comparison to alot of the other guns out there. Alot was spent boss hunting, and camping the shack beside the INN in Eslant Without question, every item on the account being sold was earned and achieved by members of Respect as a collective; and have bee on the account for a long period of time. Few items were bought, and all have since existed since prior to the KE patches. Here's the list.[/list][*] Totamic Spear +8/80[*] One Hand Giantic Axe +8 [*] Full Shell Set +7/12 Shell * Glowing shit sucks ass.[*] Iron Necklace +0 [*] Kekuri Belt +0 ftw.[*] Ring Of Courage +0[*] Diamond Ring +0
    Dual Warrior Earrings +0[*] All the defense items in FP & Chitin pretty much. Could be better but you catch the drift. I hope.[*] If necessary I'll leave it with a name change scroll. Price increase 20 bucks. What you thought it was free? [/list]

Thanks, and please toss me a msg if you have an honest offer. Forget the NP count, but it's semi-decent. 100k+ maybe ?

^ Help keep it bumped please! Must sell!

NightOwl

Once again, bump to a guy to taught me what respect was... even to a person u just met

Torm, u will be missed and for sure not forgotten.

Now buy his shit so I don't have to write more sentimental stuff like this :P

Snir

BUMP for the old aga :lol:

KalaBunga Senior Member

human or orc ? sinds your nephew like wow i got a wow acount for sale atm

how much?

Torm

Account is ORC, and has 2k kight cash remaining for a possible name change.

Currently seeking 700 - 1200 USD for the account. Comes with many defense armors, alot of quest items contained in INN. etc.
    PM or REPLY with offers. Thank you.