Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Niiiiiice Rogue stuff

This is a discussion on Selling Niiiiiice Rogue stuff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; donnie aint no scammer, there got to be an explanation....
Page: 2

donnie aint no scammer, there got to be an explanation.

idiotboy

idk if it was dondon took ur items, but ya i think dondon doesnt need to scam ur items if he did take them.

Richie

cmon open ur eyes... i went away for nearly 2 weeks.. i come back and my rogue is stripped of everything but 3 shell peices+7, but thats cos dlw chars cant really wear shell... also i lent him my mage stuff..wheres that? take alook on some of his posts where he tried to sell that!
    He gave me an account to play at guild wars.. the password has been changed, also he is now using another msn name ( like the 2 names i got of his arnt enuff)
    forget defending him, he has scammed all my items and lol i am currently writing a letter to his parents cos wen he bought my bronze prem..he left his address too so his parents will know that he is now a theif, a liar and a person that simply cant be trusted, oh and did i mention HE IS A FUKIN COWARD TOO!!!!!
    as i said once...Donnie, 2 years of trust and u got greedy--- FUK YOU

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

ım lıke to scam ıt scam ıt

Richie

wheres the b1tch!!!

Richie

well, its safe to say i lost mt items...so ill give 1 more bump and then this peice of shit can die in the history books like all the other b1tch a$$ scammers around!

ps. donnie, i thought u were a good person, but turns out ur no different than any other thieving peice of doggie doo

Macdougl

A sad day. I hate to see people i know getting screwed over. From what I have heard, The Priest is no longer who it was. I'd ask Gavyn if he knew anything, but he went orc. He jumped me and a few clannies last night in the Abyss.

Yell if you need some help on a different character.

Richie

funny news...found out today who recieved my scammed items

Nice job Holyham and callik :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12