Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

selling nothing and buying nothing

This is a discussion on selling nothing and buying nothing within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Mephistophele He means that Glave+8 is better then raptor+7.. actually I think that alot of ppl wont ...
Page: 2

KaChing

Originally posted by Mephistophele
    He means that Glave+8 is better then raptor+7.. actually I think that alot of ppl wont allow this trade - raptor is like a wayy higher class item, and glave is just.. glave.
    Glave is just 2 atack and 10 poison more <_<

KaChing

h43r:

KaChing

bump h43r:

Mephistophele

Exactly, it's 2 attack and 10 more poison that would make a difference when you'll try to kill someone. Anyway you're a warrior, u Need a high attack.. You can always change the files so the glave will look like a raptor :lol: .. neway bump for u cuz u bumped my post ;D just keep the glave really it'll be better and ppl will come to u first thinking ur a nub with a glave+7/70 rebirthed or something xD

KaChing

Exactly, it's 2 attack and 10 more poison that would make a difference when you'll try to kill someone. Anyway you're a warrior, u Need a high attack.. You can always change the files so the glave will look like a raptor *:lol: .. neway bump for u cuz u bumped my post ;D just keep the glave really it'll be better and ppl will come to u first thinking ur a nub with a glave+7/70 rebirthed or something xD
    ty for bumping ^_^ now im selling warrior stuff(eat much pots)
    And buying rogue

KaChing

h43r:

Mephistophele

I used to like rouges before i quit lol but it's not that fun. I played on my friend account alot and found out that if i spike someone for low so the chances that i kill him with other skillz is very low..like if it's not 1~3 hits you'll die or somthin..he have nice equpiment mds+7 n +7/12 rebirthed chitins.. +9dex accessories from before ROFD

oh yeah, bump.. :lol:

KaChing

@meph rogeu is fun i have one but its at myko :lol:
    some1 gotta need a glave
    or some1 gotta sell a lvl 60 ROGUE
    last time i wanted to buy there were 3 ppl selling one

KaChing

Rogue bought
    come1 ppl some1 pls buy my glave (still need to pay for rogue)

nice ass

Reinhard

He means that Glave+8 is better then raptor+7.. actually I think that alot of ppl wont allow this trade - raptor is like a wayy higher class item, and glave is just.. glave.
    zuahua yea.. rpaotr higherprice but glave +8 > raptor +7

only for the chances of getting a raptor +8 not because its higher class, oh and glave has same class as raptor.

KaChing

Originally posted by KrepiN
    nice ass
    :P

Mephistophele

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mephistophele
    zuahua yea.. rpaotr higherprice but glave +8 > raptor +7

only for the chances of getting a raptor +8 not because its higher class, oh and glave has same class as raptor.[/b]
    Yeah i know lol but i'm not really talking about the High class that written, it's like ppl think that Raptor is better then glave, If they both glow, the even 10 AP points wont bother to ppl cuz everyone thinks that raptor is kewl. -_- oh thx for bumpin my topic so ßµmþ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12