I want to know..

This is a discussion on I want to know.. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I wanna know who got shard +8,iron neck(i got +1),iron belt on olympia?!??!?...
Page: 1

_DePyRoNiCK_

Default I want to know..

I wanna know who got shard +8,iron neck(i got +1),iron belt on olympia?!??!?

Kisses

i have 4 shard +8 7 iron necklace +0 u have only one +1 haha :wub:

_DePyRoNiCK_

ondan 1000 vuruom sana :P

Ainelover

kick ur asses with my dick !!

_DePyRoNiCK_

Originally posted by Ainelover
    kick ur asses with my dick !!
    :blink:

maxbg

Default Re: I want to know..

Originally posted by _DePyRoNiCK_
    I wanna know who got shard +8,iron neck(i got +1),iron belt on olympia?!??!?

lol retarded kid trying to look cool huh? <_< . After real quabesao got hacked he left his char then a moron got it(Idontthinkso - stupid israelish kid) then that kid gave it to that turk who is playing quabesao right now and somehow he got ROLLBACKED and now he has awesome items. Thats the story. And abt the turk who is playing that char right now just play ur game and GROW FUCKIN UP :angry:

_DePyRoNiCK_

imma playing with qabesao... im changed SECRET KEY... im rollbacked.. and mores... that char qabesao is only my char now... all infos are only my....and fuk other players...

maxbg

go die in a car crash turkish kid... i dont care who r u , wat r u or wat char r u using. Just go suicide

Kisses

u can't spike me even 700 ..

gg come to 1vs1 with ur iron neck +1???