SELLING PRIEST HUMAN LVL 74

This is a discussion on SELLING PRIEST HUMAN LVL 74 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Sell Priest Human lvl 74 41% - 400k NPS Nick : LuPiTa bye bye guys dont playing more KO2 =( ...
Page: 1

shinta

Default SELLING PRIEST HUMAN LVL 74

Sell Priest Human lvl 74 41% - 400k NPS
    Nick : LuPiTa
    bye bye guys dont playing more KO2 =( OFERTS SERIUS PLEASE .

shinta

BUMP

Sweeeeep

would u take a 72 human warrior naked for naked warrior would be easyier to sell ....

¥-Warcoulou-¥

Naked?if no, What kind of stuff?
    Quest done? item quest or Xp quest?

Never macro, never hacked, never bug abuse?
    Why leave KO?

Originally posted by ¥-Warcoulou-¥
    Naked?if no, What kind of stuff?
    Quest done? item quest or Xp quest?

Never macro, never hacked, never bug abuse?
    Why leave KO?
    Here is the truth from other forum posts:

WARNING TO ALL: This account is CrazyIronn, formally Eazy, formally Crazy Iron. Hacked at least 3 times. Scammed and rescammed. These are my items that are being sold. Here is a clip from another posting:

Crazy Iron now has this account. His name in game is CrazyIronn. Thank you
    Pax Bar "Zybs"for selling me a piece of crap account that has been hacked at least 2 other times (I know for a fact that you knew this!). I want everyone to know who you are and who CrazyIronn is:

Crazy Iron is:

Luke Harris
    5 Calshot
    London England

CrazyIron is now offering some of my items for sale. He has pmed with me in game and told me basically I'm SOL (anyone who wants SS's can pm me, I'll be happy to send them). So, here is who he is. I think it's the least I can do to show who you people are that hide behind your computers and scam others, total low lifes. If you were to pull this type of action in any other aspect of life you would be held accountable.

I will post this everywhere so people will watch out for you. Someday kharma will catch up with you.

¥-Warcoulou-¥

??? i m warcoulou u can check with runordie, i ve make new KO4life account.
    But if u don't trust me, pm runordie, tell him pm me on MSN. i will give him secret question and account name for the lvl67 priest if buyed to it. I ve give to runordie many gb WITHOUT confirmation of secret question, he hasn't scammed me. I haven't scammed him.

WARNING TO ALL: This account is CrazyIronn, formally Eazy, formally Crazy Iron. Hacked at least 3 times. Scammed and rescammed. These are my items that are being sold. Here is a clip from another posting: *
    My english is bad. If u think i m scammer, it's not the true. I m low post, OK. It's my new ko4life account > true.

So have good sell, have good life on KO, have good drop and good kill.

cU
    bb

shinta

BUMP - ONLY WESTERN UNION - ONLY WESTERN UNION , no paypal , no acounts , no gbs . I have many trades in ko2 for western union .
    $ 200 is a oferts pm me serius . I need money urgent .

shinta

BUMP ONLY ONLY WU - $200 USD

shinta

BUMP LAST OFERT FOR LEFT KO2 $180 USD ONLY WESTERN UNION