Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

selling roc +3

This is a discussion on selling roc +3 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i over paid u fags zzzZZzz XD yes im still playing baba[/b] i was in that clan and that party..... ...
Page: 2

cowwgoat

i over paid u fags zzzZZzz XD yes im still playing baba[/b]
    i was in that clan and that party..... i believe he pay us EACH 15gb coins for the giga..... money was easy to get and he over paid us all.....

i was in that clan and that party..... i believe he pay us EACH 15gb coins for the giga..... money was easy to get and he over paid us all.....[/b]
    no hes right its ilegal to post selling +9 items or even buying to many noob scamer around no offense to you and all becuse i dont think your a scamer its just too many lil kids play this game.

no hes right its ilegal to post selling +9 items or even buying to many noob scamer around no offense to you and all becuse i dont think your a scamer its just too many lil kids play this game.[/b]
    lol. hes not talking about a +9 giga. hes talking about a +0 giga that dropped for clan. and hes selling a +3 roc. also....will all u little girls who cant keep up on our server just stfu and get a life and stay out of ppls posts. ffs. come play cypher and you will know whats the norm and whats not. and cith.... please dont post again until you can learn to spell your clans name right kk :lol:

oh ya....

BUMP

gotbluntzz

lol. hes not talking about a +9 giga. hes talking about a +0 giga that dropped for clan. and hes selling a +3 roc. also....will all u little girls who cant keep up on our server just stfu and get a life and stay out of ppls posts. ffs. come play cypher and you will know whats the norm and whats not. and cith.... please dont post again until you can learn to spell your clans name right kk :lol:

oh ya....
    BUMP [/b]

+1 i dont playt cypher anymore but my 2-3 years experience on it says it all and +23124r521521512521512512512 to the cith part doesnt deserver air in his lungs and sieee daviddd i leave cypher 1 month later u got over 5000$$$ in weapons LOL gogog davvew

killer2675

karma when will ur next movie be i loved the last one.

karma when will ur next movie be i loved the last one.[/b]
    Soon as he makes a +10 Raptor, oh wait! He broke his Rap +9 going +10 aq h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12