Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

selling rogue items + rogue

This is a discussion on selling rogue items + rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; oke so: Rogue items: Chit 8 set (minus helm) fp 8 helm RE+1 HR+0 skele belt +0 WP+0 rol+0 legionarre ...
Page: 1

Zaczaco11

oke so:
    Rogue items:
    Chit 8 set (minus helm)
    fp 8 helm
    RE+1
    HR+0
    skele belt +0
    WP+0
    rol+0
    legionarre band +0
    Cleaver +9
    73 rogue with pd +7 in cypher ring orc a few k np, not much, got kicked from a clan i donated everything to

~20 gb's

only doing paypal for trustables

i think thats about it

OMg u complain about babashopping and here you are selling items for USD.
    free bump i guess

Zaczaco11

nah u misunderstood, but i won't go into that to avoid another flame fest

SikkTwunt

OMg u complain about babashopping and here you are selling items for USD.
    free bump i guess[/b]

Honestly man, pathetic.

UP4CHUPEZ

nah u misunderstood, but i won't go into that to avoid another flame fest[/b]
    am not a flame topic junky like u, dont worry. it was a bump post and i actually was trying to be sarcastic. i guess i forgot to use the face: <_<

Honestly man, pathetic.

UP4CHUPEZ[/b]
    who are you?

SikkTwunt

am not a flame topic junky like u, dont worry. it was a bump post and i actually was trying to be sarcastic. i guess i forgot to use the face: <_<
    who are you?[/b]
    Does it matter?

You&#39;ve come into this topic and portrayed yourself as a whiny little bitch.

Was there really a need for the whole : "OMg u complain about babashopping and here you are selling items for USD." ?

Pointless.

Does it matter?

You&#39;ve come into this topic and portrayed yourself as a whiny little bitch.

Was there really a need for the whole : "OMg u complain about babashopping and here you are selling items for USD." ?

Pointless.[/b]
    geez. relax kiddo.
    i wasn&#39;t whining about anything. in case you didn&#39;t read/understood my previous post i was being sarcastic. anyway talking to you girls is really pointless <_< ( by the way this is a sarcasm/joke face).

free bump

Zaczaco11

geez. relax kiddo.
    i wasn&#39;t whining about anything. in case you didn&#39;t read/understood my previous post i was being sarcastic. anyway talking to you girls is really pointless <_< ( by the way this is a sarcasm/joke face).

free bump[/b]
    sikk is the old leader of DA and an "e" friend of mine, he was coming to my defense like your clan does so well for you. So on that note, i keep my slanders (flaming joking sarcasm...w/e it is) away from your selling topics out of respect for business, i&#39;d ask that you do the same. on the officials or wut not i dont really care what you say

:P h34r: :lol: :blink: 8)

SikkTwunt

geez. relax kiddo.

free bump[/b]
    Uhh, relax?

I&#39;m honestly rofling at how you&#39;ve interpreted my post, sir.

Considering your previous feud(s) between Audio and yourself, you would think that it would be best to stay out of eachothers way... obviously not, though.

Uhh, relax?

I&#39;m honestly rofling at how you&#39;ve interpreted my post, sir.

Considering your previous feud(s) between Audio and yourself, you would think that it would be best to stay out of eachothers way... obviously not, though.[/b]
    no, i think i did interpret it correctly but whatever you say Mr. former leader of DA.

anyway audio i hope you understand that i wasn&#39;t trying to start a flame fiesta. not everyone is like that. so that being said i won&#39;t post anymore. good luck selling your shizzle.

SikkTwunt

I appreciate your sarcastically expressed authoritarian perspective towards me.

Zaczaco11

offer away....i need money quick so chances are i&#39;ll low ball myself

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

- A g e | S i k k is teh man

No more off-topic posts.

Zaczaco11

oke so:
    Rogue items:
    Chit 8 set (minus helm)
    fp 8 helm
    RE+1
    HR+0
    skele belt +0-reserved
    WP+0
    rol+0-reserved
    legionarre band +0-reserved
    Cleaver +9
    73 rogue with pd +7 in cypher ring orc a few k np, not much, got kicked from a clan i donated everything to

~20 gb&#39;s

only doing paypal for trustables

i think thats about it [/b]

Zaczaco11

[email protected], add it, i&#39;ll be back after newyears strictly business pls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast