Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

selling rogue items + rogue

This is a discussion on selling rogue items + rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I want the gbs but I gotta think bout it. I'll get back to you...
Page: 3

Alive

I want the gbs but I gotta think bout it. I'll get back to you

Zaczaco11

gb's are gone

tuttzilla

gb's are gone [/b]
    GAWNBURGER

any gyfts?

boomp h34r:

Alive

You ass bandit! Well let me seewat else you got

cheezza

how much u want for the rogue?

D34dlyArcher

omg dude, i asked for the +8 chitin before anyone else, what you mean that no one wants it... i hope you still have it man
    and my turstables are miz, touchmeslowly aka _Dblue, halo, tizoc, draki, lix aka helix, HELLA PPL dude, so can i buy your 20 gbs for 70 bucks and my account was made more than a half a year ago. so i meet the requirments

( i know your GBs are gone but i like the way i asked for them :P )

cheezza

if you have 0 posts, account created not even a 1/2 a year ago, its probably not going to happen sorry[/b]
    why do people need to be trustable buy things off u when 1, u get hte money first and2, if any 1 was going to be cheated it is the person whos buying because they cant get the purchase if u steal there money. and i still want the 73 rogue and i do have vouchers if u want to talk to them. StoolPusher/Chincheck, tidus, GetToDaChoppah (not the realy 1 its AznDragonGangsta) 1manarmy, akilis, R0SICKY (not real 1) and if i find more ill let ya no

there are ways to use paypal and make sure you can't get scammed if you're the seller. it's posted somewhere in this forum

cheezza

there are ways to use paypal and make sure you can't get scammed if you're the seller. it's posted somewhere in this forum[/b]
    exactly

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

100 for skelly rol and legionairre banndddd paypal ofc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123