Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling rogue items for USD

This is a discussion on Selling rogue items for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: dual md +8/80 - not reversed SOLD priest pendant +1 SOLD Chitin bow +8 chitin boots, pads, helmet +8/15 ...
Page: 1

Born

Selling:
    dual md +8/80 - not reversed SOLD
    priest pendant +1 SOLD
    Chitin bow +8
    chitin boots, pads, helmet +8/15 - rebirthed
    shell paludron, glowes +7/12 - rebirthed
    secret silver earring +0
    bronze earring +0

pls put some serious offers or better, PM me...and pls without stupid coments like "gift please"...
    as I said WU ONLY
    thank you

cb +8
    sse
    bronze earring

can i get some prices that aren't "offer"

Born

cb +8
    sse
    bronze earring

can i get some prices that aren't "offer"[/b]
    I don't know the prices atm cus I was offline for like 2 months...so ask ppl around or ur friends and write ur offer (serious offer!) and I'll let u know what I think about it...

cb +8 - my offer is 100$

Born

cb +8 - my offer is 100$[/b]
    I did say that I was offline for 2 months...but I didn't say I am stupid...if u really want that bow(I have it for 2.5 years, probably the first cb +8 on beramus) then u'll have to make a better offer...

Born

up

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I did say that I was offline for 2 months...but I didn't say I am stupid...if u really want that bow(I have it for 2.5 years, probably the first cb +8 on beramus) then u'll have to make a better offer...[/b]
    lol, that was just an offer. So you just have to say yes or no. That's all. Don't push to the buyer m8, if you do it, nobody will buy your sh!t. Believe me

Born

lol, that was just an offer. So you just have to say yes or no. That's all. Don't push to the buyer m8, if you do it, nobody will buy your sh!t. Believe me [/b]
    it says SERIOUS OFFEERS in my first post, do u think that 100$ for cb +8 is serious? cmon ppl, I didn't want to be rude but...it really was a bad offer

it says SERIOUS OFFEERS in my first post, do u think that 100$ for cb +8 is serious? cmon ppl, I didn't want to be rude but...it really was a bad offer [/b]
    So I can see that you don't wanna sell your items, cuz if you really do, you can accept that price you know.

Born

So I can see that you don't wanna sell your items, cuz if you really do, you can accept that price you know.[/b]
    yeah ofc, I sold mds +8 and pp +1 for 200 and I will sell cb +8 for 100? u know...this is a "selling topic" and if u r not a buyer...then why r u here? best offer for my cb +8 now is 150$...waiting for new offers...

Born

up

yeah ofc, I sold mds +8 and pp +1 for 200 and I will sell cb +8 for 100? u know...this is a "selling topic" and if u r not a buyer...then why r u here? best offer for my cb +8 now is 150$...waiting for new offers...[/b]
    I'm seller B) ... keep waitin' offers.

Born

bump

Born

up

Born

up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast