SELLING ROGUE LVL 71 FOR USD

This is a discussion on SELLING ROGUE LVL 71 FOR USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well...quitin KO for ever. rogue lvl 71 EL MORAD , NPs donated to the current clan that he is ( ...
Page: 1

kamux

well...quitin KO for ever. rogue lvl 71 EL MORAD , NPs donated to the current clan that he is ( kodiac ).
    CHAR NAKED.
    PRICE : 70 DOLARS.
    VIA WESTERN UNION.
    i live in brazil.

ty peace buy it fast pls

KnightMike

Bump For trustable Guy

tuttzilla

does it have quest dagger and if so what +?

kamux

burned to +7 :/

karn

i will buy for $30 i am really poor man...

kamux

lol wtf...

tuttzilla

does... it have quest acc's?

kamux

no dude lol..all went to trash :P

karn

last offer is $50 if u want :/ and is there any empty slots on the character?/

karn

dont trust this guy.. he seems like a scammers to me :/ maybe a hacker... he made me add him to msn.. and then he called me a scammer :/ hopefully he wont hack my accnt

kamux

jahahahahah wtf zomg..learn to speak english them after talk to me pls...you come sayng that u want to buy my rogue but i have to give info first...yea right ur not a scammer. im a hacker?? hahahaha cool..thats new

karn

I speak perfect english.. matter of fact i am american... and i am not a scammer.. i wanted to sort a deal and really looking for msn.. and i thought it would be wise of me going first but my friend said buyer always goes first.. so i was gonna do it :/ but now i am gonna need vouches from u... i dont really trust u nemore.. but ya if u still want i will do $50 first.. but get me some good vouches? maybe admin

Zaczaco11

zzz he's not american (dont say that we dont want you to be american after making a crap move like that)

kamux

lol man ur offering me 50 dollars and u talk like i own u something..¬¬ your the one doin cheap offer not me..