Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Rogue orc lvl 71 only USD

This is a discussion on Selling Rogue orc lvl 71 only USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Rampage +1, you suck private! and u swallow wats wrong nigga u upset i mess with ur ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Rampage

+1, you suck private!
    and u swallow

wats wrong nigga u upset i mess with ur trades letting ppl know u n ur faggit freinds shady mother fuckers

every person from zt came on this forum trying to sell and i've flamed everyone get over urself

Matador

and u swallow

wats wrong nigga u upset i mess with ur trades letting ppl know u n ur faggit freinds shady mother fuckers"
    >.< care to explain... i wanna hear this...

jigsaw_

nigga when u gonna quit with ur excuses and come back to football practice, you cunt, staying home all day jerking off and play ko. :wub:

N1GG4

um john lol i missed one day. cause i couldnt walk like shit so i went home. And tomorrow i gotta make up a test for history that i missed on friday.. hmm ill be back dont worry dont matter cant play for 2 weeks.. And private were definatly shady cause you dont know shit about us u dumbfuck.. and matador hes just retarded dont worry about it sorry bro btw im stayin rogue so sorry we cant do trade.

Bump

lafdo

Originally posted by N1GG4
    private ur hated just go away stop ur unwanted spamor else soon people need to come up wit a private blocker it blocks all of ur gay ass posts and ur spam cause no one likes u face it. ur a 12 year old nerd thats in love with a girl that would go lesbian even if you were the last guy on earth.
    :lol: nigga :wub:

bump ^_^

shut the fuck up private.. no one cares about u..
    go die

Yeah white fat man, DIE!

wait wait wait, give me your Elisha pics first!

k, DIE!

lafdo

bump h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12