SELLING ROL +1

This is a discussion on SELLING ROL +1 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LIKE TOPIC SAYS SELLING ROL +1 NEED PRESIT OR WARRIOR ITEMS START OFFERING ALSO WOULD TAKE A IRON NECK FOR ...
Page: 1

Raptor+8

LIKE TOPIC SAYS SELLING ROL +1 NEED PRESIT OR WARRIOR ITEMS START OFFERING ALSO WOULD TAKE A IRON NECK FOR IT will also take usd for it

punishercy

Hmm... Dont take anything from him Pm me if anyone want explanation

shoaf

dd 25 priest intel helmet? lol

Banned

I can offer you usd for it, pm me.

punishercy

i gave him ROL +1 in trade and he gave to me elf belt , dual md +8 , kekouri +2 +1 , rogue earing , exeptional iron bow +7 , 2 shells +7 and the trade window was full .

The deal was all that but set shells +7 you gave to me all items but only 2 shells +7
    Where are the rest 3 shells +7 ater trade you quit game and get offline from msn
    So you own me 3 shells +7 more ....

And dont pm me pls and saying to me why i am scammer cause you know why

When you come and give me that 3 shells +7 i will say that you are not scammer

punishercy

Predalord my advise dont send him money until he come and give me that 3 shells +7 . If he come i will say that is not scammer and you will can send him money just wait until i tell you or do evrything you want like you do always