Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SELLING ROL!

This is a discussion on SELLING ROL! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; It's a shame levels don't make up for retardedness!...
Page: 4

IllusionS

It's a shame levels don't make up for retardedness!

jezuss

bump

My rogue is almost 75, give me a day or 2

jezuss

^^

aboriginal

Well,SmartCookie is lvl 67,GhostOfLastHope is almost 67,im almost 67,and we dont use any fckin exp bug or smthin like this,just non-stop para,thats it man :-)[/b]
    rofl ok thing is this guy is a lvl 70 right... with fp +7 an d hxb +6 and u say he aint a koxper? and he got from 62- 70 in a few weaks.....

lol one of u is ad4mas? i got a pm in moradon calling me newb saying i got raped in cz.. then i destroyed you in 1v1 even with other orcs on me. YEAH i'm newb. LOL.[/b]
    whoever ad4mas is , already reported for his level ,will be banned soon for sure like other level 70 exp bugger noobs

aboriginal

yah i got ss of him sent to k2 on other comp so cant post here atm JEZUSS U GOT OWNT AHAHAHAHA retard noob
    better start trading your fp's +7 and hxb onto other char quik aga .... ad4mas u suk.

jezuss

well look im still here aint i ?

jezuss

do you think you so clever with whoo i go report your level hoo i go send ss of you hahaa first of all im not 70 secondof all i dont got full set fp +7 sixed of all i dont got a shitty hxb +6 seventh of all go lick you mom her pussy

Dawonlob7

rofl ok thing is this guy is a lvl 70 right... with fp +7 an d hxb +6 and u say he aint a koxper? and he got from 62- 70 in a few weaks.....[/b]
    And where did I say anything about this 70 lvl guy? :huh:

jezuss

abacoon you a noob koxper with a shitty name that got banned and you mad that i 'm higher level then you end discusiiion dont go of the TOPIC TOPIC IS^: SELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm meSELLING ROL(ring of life) pm me

mammlea

buy his damn ROL! or GIFT pls

Boyce

Vs me next time i see you in cz

jezuss

k sure first i need cash for souls

jezuss

THERE GOS MY CASH ROL GOT SCAMMED BY GONNO AND TWIGGY !

toppic closed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234