Selling Stuffs

This is a discussion on Selling Stuffs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: Mirage sword +8 Dual roc Dual WE Warrior Pendant taking all items dun ask how much -.-...
Page: 1

Question

Selling:

Mirage sword +8
    Dual roc
    Dual WE
    Warrior Pendant

taking all items dun ask how much -.-

Spit

Do you need a lvl 73 25% mage with 600k nps ? a Wse +3 ? a complete +8 set ?

Saeyon

Ill offer 550 USD for the ROC's, WE's, and WP

Do you need a lvl 73 25% mage with 600k nps ? a Wse +3 ? a complete +8 set ?[/b]
    dun trust buying accounts so easy to get scammed n u cant even chane a damn pass any more is stupid :/

sol3_kid

Selling:

Dual roc
    Dual WE

taking all items dun ask how much -.-[/b]
    take a look here and tell me if u need anything for roc's and we's
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=147439

Spit

dun trust buying accounts so easy to get scammed n u cant even chane a damn pass any more is stupid :/[/b]
    Well I can get you a lot of vouchers if needed.
    Also, check here: http://dodclan.net/ranking/index.php?showuser=16 , I am not using this forum a lot, that's why I have only 150 posts, but in koranking forum, I have more than 1.8k posts.

I am in GetSome clan, and I can get vouchers in this clan too (including the leader Casablanca). The mage I am selling is still in GetSome clan too ( in the top5 of best clans ).

I hope that it would be enough to trust me.

Also, I will give all infos for the acount (id pass sq sa), but I will also give its email which isnt my main email, so you can change the acount's pass whenver you want, I will give id pass and all infos needed to change the pass and the sq of this email.

Regards, Spit.

yeh but... you cant change the pass without fucking premmy (another k2 scam) so i cant get premmy so i could get *hacked* and dont tell me you wouldnt think of taking the items on the account =P bcuz youd be lieing lol i would if i could.

Spit

yeh but... you cant change the pass without fucking premmy (another k2 scam) so i cant get premmy so i could get *hacked* and dont tell me you wouldnt think of taking the items on the account =P bcuz youd be lieing lol i would if i could.[/b]
    You can change the pass with the email, you dont need premium I think.

Anyways, my char still has more than one week of gold premium remaining.