Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling/Trade few items

This is a discussion on Selling/Trade few items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; best offer i got so far for the Impact +9 was Iron set...
Page: 3

best offer i got so far for the Impact +9 was Iron set

up still selling D:

Denden

up

karn

up[/b]

impact 9 for iron set wdf :S glave9 aint even that expensive >< and neither is hb8

impact 9 for iron set wdf :S glave9 aint even that expensive >< and neither is hb8[/b]
    :lol: dude hb+8>impact+9>iron set>glave +9

Zaczaco11

impact +9 not II +9 D: here is ss of the upgrade for more clarifications 8)

[/b]

so u still stalking me and having nightmares about kenny eh

i dont wanna post all my +9 items i upgraded cuz i know u will never get cured from having more nightmares of me

and if i knew an anvil bug method i would have made myself shards +9 and shells +9 instead of an impact +9 dumb ass D:

the impact +9 is with us for over 6 months now but am selling it because ....

p.s cry me a river ?[/b]

zzz nice trina dupe too <_<

gg first quote supposed to be the guy saying anvil bug. shoulda never logged in

007_heal

nice anvil bug sure that ill be wiped soon[/b]
    This coming from the most legit player in KO history.

Why dont u go suck some more GM d*ck, this time maybe they move you to Carnac with +10 gear so u can feel all powerful.

Why dont u go suck some more GM d*ck, this time maybe they move you to Carnac with +10 gear so u can feel all powerful.[/b]
    ignore him cuz he hates me since i knew about all his shit about sucking to get items and stuff before when he was playing
    and he never posted any upgrade or drop when he was saying his crap was legit

and when he left the game he admitted all the sucking he did and still he hate me since i got better than he had without doing his shit and sucking

draviste

Why dont u go suck some more GM d*ck, this time maybe they move you to Carnac with +10 gear so u can feel all powerful.[/b]
    sucks eh I managed to figure out how to get them to get off there fat ass&#39;s and fix my shit and picked up a few items along the way and you just sit there on your fat ass crying whinning and posting your pathetic

draviste

ignore him cuz he hates me since i knew about all his shit about sucking to get items and stuff before when he was playing
    and he never posted any upgrade or drop when he was saying his crap was legit

and when he left the game he admitted all the sucking he did and still he hate me since i got better than he had without doing his shit and sucking[/b]
    Does this mean no christmas card from you this year?

007_heal

sucks eh I managed to figure out how to get them to get off there fat ass&#39;s and fix my shit and picked up a few items along the way and you just sit there on your fat ass crying whinning and posting your pathetic[/b]
    Funny thing how my lazy ass is still geared without sucking. The only crying i see in this forum is yours, cuz u cant stand it when everybody work hard to get their items while ur ass was spoon fed. Not that it gave you any skills.

draviste

Funny thing how my lazy ass is still geared without sucking. The only crying i see in this forum is yours, cuz u cant stand it when everybody work hard to get their items while ur ass was spoon fed. Not that it gave you any skills.[/b]
    whaaaaaaaa

whaaaaaaaa[/b]
    noob aq... are you gay? do you like chuck norris??

BUMP! for my aga kenbachi

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Don&#39;t wanna read another off-topic post or I will give out some warns.

Ken still a live? :unsure:

up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast