Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling/trade lvl 61/30% Masterd Rogue For Mage 61+ Mastred Trade item/item or naked / naked

This is a discussion on Selling/trade lvl 61/30% Masterd Rogue For Mage 61+ Mastred Trade item/item or naked / naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; haha stop lieing tumar , you played every second of your life for 1 month and a half straight, or ...
Page: 2

magnified

haha stop lieing tumar ,
    you played every second of your life for 1 month and a half straight, or however long Ronark has been upp .

you pk alone and leave your clan (Fierce) in the dust and come to us and complain about them and how they never exp/pk ..

pavel123

why would they have to log to see your char? is it so hard to push that litte - button and send em a ss?[/b]
    i trust my friends...
    and they want to see real char, not screenshot...

hotsicer

up

ShayaN

hmm i was told not too long ago 6 ppl play dumbcookie :S i guess the person on it was dumb :S[/b]
    LoL

pavel123

hmm i was told not too long ago 6 ppl play dumbcookie :S i guess the person on it was dumb :S[/b]
    you are a bit confused: we have SmartCookie and DumbDusk in our clan. Not DumbCookie and SmartDusk.

Papps

no i meant dumbcookie, there was no dumbdusk mentioned from what i said

waitnbleed

haha stop lieing tumar ,
    you played every second of your life for 1 month and a half straight, or however long Ronark has been upp .

you pk alone and leave your clan (Fierce) in the dust and come to us and complain about them and how they never exp/pk ..[/b]

Hahaha you are funny i didnt play all day ... maybe 4-5 hours a day .. rofl. you are a little kid 12 years old ... so i dont care what you say ... you are a terrible rogue anyway.. all you do for your life is KO. when i had your age .. 12-11 years old i wasnt virgin like you

hotsicer

upsi

i told dude share with me it&#39;s will be ownz <3 whatever u dont like rogue =O u like female maybe :lol:

Coming soon new server <3 i will be there <3

ShayaN

i told dude share with me it&#39;s will be ownz <3 whatever u dont like rogue =O u like female maybe :lol:
    Coming soon new server <3 i will be there <3[/b]
    Morian and I share in new server :P Gay

Back to the topic please!!

ącc trąded

close topic

hotsicer

=] ty 0ps but acc traded close pls

Banned

lol its funny im still dragon with border and i quitted playing 2 weeks ago .. i guess there arent good assasins in this server. im glad i quitted this ko piece of shit ..WoW is way better [/b]

or cuz other people can&#39;t ever fucking get in?.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12