Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SELLING VALKRYIE COMPLETE SETS

This is a discussion on SELLING VALKRYIE COMPLETE SETS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; just wanted to proce u rong 2x Shards+8 250usd b/o for both.. so ur telling me that that cost IGC ...
Page: 2

Banned

just wanted to proce u rong

2x Shards+8 250usd b/o for both.. so ur telling me that that cost IGC . 25 billion coins ? .. i think not i think some1s lying

and speed+potions - 85 KC but sell for 250m ( that isnt $2.5) is it .. so be4 u come here trying to spout off. do ur history

PrayerBeast

...Ideally the way that I said is how the market is supposed to work. There's always idiots like you, dupers, and K2 events that throw the market way out of proportion.

Banned

yove just contridicted everything youve said . now HUSH go buy for RL money . or go and scavanage about looking for a cheap VALKRYIE armor, PISS OFF ... your annoying

seanthesharkJR

eh 50gb is good since ur only one selling em just saying ur price before like 65gb i think was over priced imo, 50 is aite, im just cool and give people good deals but lots of people desperate too so they will pay 50gb for them, well have fun making gbs [/b]
    uve noticed what ive noticed . so many people do what this armor. and do actually pay 20gb a helm and 35 gb pouldron without hesitation

smepie18

just wanted to proce u rong

2x Shards+8 250usd b/o for both.. so ur telling me that that cost IGC . 25 billion coins ? .. i think not i think some1s lying

and speed+potions - 85 KC but sell for 250m ( that isnt $2.5) is it .. so be4 u come here trying to spout off. do ur history [/b]
    XD
    dont know if you were here just after rofd last year but sw sticks were 15- 20m, ap scrolls were 30m and buffs were 25m lol
    whats going woooo

BUMP !

seanthesharkJR

XD
    dont know if you were here just after rofd last year but sw sticks were 15- 20m, ap scrolls were 30m and buffs were 25m lol
    whats going woooo

BUMP ![/b]
    now look at them . IGC counts for nothing in ko

seanthesharkJR

bumpy bump

seanthesharkJR

HUMP

Roberto

Bro nothink personal but you are fuking idiot!
    No1 will buy for that kind of money.
    I bought before few days in moradon hemlet in merchant and people shouting they selling set for 25-35gbs so dotn be stupid and change your b/o.

seanthesharkJR

ur a fucking cheap fucker .. liek i said and ive proved.. ve sold like 15helms and 3 pouldrons since i hit 60 u fuckign bumbas FUCKER... so no offence u poor fuck ... carry on scavanging about for ur cheap valk yeh .. .. NO OFFENCE btw

DragonFire

alright guys enough. stop arguing, if he wants to sell over priced then let it be.

seanthesharkJR

so annoying peopel who cant afford full sets at this price have to moan .. and try and tell me too change my price... that NUB can suck my hairy bollocks ... dragon u a player in KO ? ..

dorpwn

i probably can afford ur set x 50
    but i wont buy it from idiot like youself

seanthesharkJR

like i care.. plenty more people out there treacle .. not like this stuff is hard to sell is it ?...

seanthesharkJR

bumpy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast