Selling warrior gear

This is a discussion on Selling warrior gear within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I have for sale...most of which I purchased through Ko4Life. +8 giga axe (2h) +5 shell set ( rebirth) sorry ...
Page: 1

Ranzakk

I have for sale...most of which I purchased through Ko4Life.

+8 giga axe (2h)
    +5 shell set ( rebirth) sorry folks buddy of mine traded me for the original no rebirth set but wth ..stand out in a crowd in your glowing armor)
    +7 spear of murky
    Eme +2 (x2)
    Iron set
    roc(x2)
    rebirth raptor +1
    Scorpion Scythe +7
    Shell +8 legs ( no rebirth...buddy had his own set)

I have a 74 human warrior (+5 quest shield included 2 sets of Valks (bugged...shouldve disappeared months ago) acct also that I may part with...or you can purchase the whole deal.

Only accepting USD (WU only as no one trusted me with paypal except the guy I bought the acct from so I will not trust anyone else sorry). Pm with offers or for details.
    Thanks

Edited to update the list

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Atleast I hope you have a good trustability topic aswell, anyways good luck selling ^_^

Free bump.

Ranzakk

Atleast I hope you have a good trustability topic aswell, anyways good luck selling ^_^
    Free bump.[/b]
    Thanks Frankie. Don't know why my post count is not rising as I have posted on the forums a number of times...the Giga +8 I got from a very well respected guy on Beramus...just don't want to use his name and get him in trouble.

Please note I'm not interested in trading any of these items so thanks for the offers people .just looking for USD is all. I have no time to play anymore.

1000 USD will get account and ALL the items.

Lord_Elder

tyty
    well respected thats me

hes a trustable guy
    i sold him the giga and there was np

nodirbek

il buy a roc

Ranzakk

I might add also that I have a scorp scythe +7 2 pairs of bugged valk ( one xp bonus set one pvp set) quest shield and bunch of other various goodies on the acct ..Pm for details

Ty for the props again Lord Elder

Lord_Elder

lol scorpion scyte most underestimated weapon on whole KO xD

and np ranzakk

Ranzakk

lol scorpion scyte most underestimated weapon on whole KO xD

and np ranzakk[/b]
    It really is... you should see how many of them Ive bought and burned trying to get a +8 one with it at 74 I can solo DK's at a good pace with no buffs and 0 healing ( can solo ds' also, takes a long time but no fear of dying)