Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Warrior lvl 82 orc 9x.xx %

This is a discussion on Selling Warrior lvl 82 orc 9x.xx % within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hi bro im interesting in dual pe +2 you can say me the price ? or if you want send ...
Page: 2

cadem

hi bro
    im interesting in dual pe +2
    you can say me the price ? or if you want send me information in this contact
    [email protected]
    thanks (:

cadem

hi bro (:
    you can say me the price ? or if you want send me the information to this contact
    [email protected] (:
    thanks ^^

bump for the 2nd best person to play this warrior, sorry I haven't been around in a few months to keep making np's for you Wish I could log KO just to play the orc side a little bit, but I really have 0 interest in playing the game anymore, although I do miss a lot of the people I used to play with, yes you included gay emo, but not that prick Striker...the noob that used to always swift bug me when he had the chance. Maybe if KO would've actually been of some support (lol, yea right) I'd still have some interest in the game, but doubt it.

AussassiN

are u pretty set on having a package deal.. cuz i am interested in buying the char and some items but not like all the iron necks and stuff, and not all weapons.

well send me a pm telling me what you want.... and depends on that we can work a deal

Quote Originally Posted by JoshBFD235 View Post
    bump for the 2nd best person to play this warrior, sorry I haven't been around in a few months to keep making np's for you Wish I could log KO just to play the orc side a little bit, but I really have 0 interest in playing the game anymore, although I do miss a lot of the people I used to play with, yes you included gay emo, but not that prick Striker...the noob that used to always swift bug me when he had the chance. Maybe if KO would've actually been of some support (lol, yea right) I'd still have some interest in the game, but doubt it.
    no worries my gayzor friend.... after so long its time for me to stop to... i havent log in a couple of months now.... i really dont even think about loggin it back.... i just sell and see what i get for it.... and yea i miss a lot of the people from game but im not really up to be playing again

Quote Originally Posted by cadem View Post
    hi bro (:
    you can say me the price ? or if you want send me the information to this contact
    [email protected] (:
    thanks ^^
    sorry i been away brother... ya if i get a deal on the warrior and the rings are not sold...ill give u a buzz

ill miss you my love <3

aww carlos! Keep in touch with me! I miss ya

i miss ya too......btw the warrior is sold baby where are u hiding .... i dont even see u in msn or facebook

nooooooooooo carlos left!!! time for guru to go sometiems soon too, just gotta find someone to buy my shit, sadly i havent done any USD trades so idk how this thing goes lol...

gimme id/pw so i can play then......

bfd i love you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12