SELLING WARRIOR SHELL SET +9

This is a discussion on SELLING WARRIOR SHELL SET +9 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; B/o is $2500 all nonrebrith str pp only sorry wu only MAKE UR OFFER'S not selling one part 2 or ...
Page: 1

TOMAFXX

B/o is $2500

all nonrebrith str

pp only sorry wu only

MAKE UR OFFER'S

not selling one part 2 or more for 2 $1300 3 parts $1700 or the set for $2500 b/o

paypal only

and i will only show u the items if ur real buyer and not some1 just wanting to take SS

i show u u send money u get items thats it

theres only 1 pro upgraded of +9s on bera and i doubt he put his hands on this set..

origin?

TOMAFXX

theres only 1 pro upgraded of +9s on bera and i doubt he put his hands on this set..

origin?[/b]
    NOP

make ur offers or dont say anything

TOMAFXX

C/o is 2250 atm selling date December 24 2008

make ur offers

sounds illegit...

it is illegit.
    and i think i know where it comes from.

look like he act. i think its illegal too.
    yes flame me.

MrNoob

It's the guy who subcontracts for K2 on regular db maintenance and he tends to get other people to sell items for him, and for a cheap price. I.E Certain pathos people with +9 items... The guy tried selling me some shit also. It's not duped or anything, but I'm sure if K2 found out it'd be wiped. This is why there is a sale date, the guy who does it only comes on like once/twice a month and hands out all the purchased items....

TOMAFXX

lol lol lol
    the reason why i put up date is because thats when the guys that made is offer is goin to pay thats all

and cant use pp because i cant take thats much coinage

TOMAFXX

It's the guy who subcontracts for K2 on regular db maintenance and he tends to get other people to sell items for him, and for a cheap price. I.E Certain pathos people with +9 items... The guy tried selling me some shit also. It's not duped or anything, but I'm sure if K2 found out it'd be wiped. This is why there is a sale date, the guy who does it only comes on like once/twice a month and hands out all the purchased items....[/b]

and the reason y i tryed to sell u items is because u know a fee ppl left bera to play pat back in the day and they was like they selling a fee items and if i know ne1 Buying, he was like if i get him buyer he will give me 22gbs that he as on bera thats all man

imo hes just buying from the person which is selling items on every server and reselling for the profit.
    soon bera gets flooded with that crap other servers are full of

TOMAFXX

imo hes just buying from the person which is selling items on every server and reselling for the profit.
    soon bera gets flooded with that crap other servers are full of[/b]

its sold so bb

Close Topic pls

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Since you've lied and also I don't know why you used this ko4life acc as 2nd account, I will ban 2 accounts, this one and sol3_kid, bye.

EDIT: I've banned his 4 accounts atm.

sol3_kid? lool

ty fr4nkie for clearing it up