Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This server is depressing

This is a discussion on This server is depressing within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i quit after the 7th day of server ;p[/b] change ur sig then noob. And its the truth, never had ...
Page: 2

i quit after the 7th day of server ;p[/b]
    change ur sig then noob.

And its the truth, never had such a worse server.

Full koxp, in Cz and at xp slots.

Wondering why some ppl still continue playing this shit.

ST

ADDING
    Ikonik is a mother FUCKER hope he die soon(when you die i will be happy) :angry:
    Actium is a good GM
    someone told me than Modern is friend of Ikonik so hope you die too

KO is suck
    maybe i will play WoW too =x

Dota rulz

/quit from ko[/b]
    Ikonik is?

T0wn3R

10 reasons this is the worst server in KO history. (So far)

1. No one can exp in elmorad / karus without getting KS'd by macroers
    2. No one can go to CZ or war without getting 100 arrows shot up ur ass from 100 meters
    3. The elmorad king is a koxper
    4. The best human clan is all turkish and 100% macro clan (Paradise)
    5. The best orc clan is led by the biggest cheater in KO history (RavaArph)
    6. Sinfuls own the castle
    7. Every noob and their mother is using koxp
    8. New macro program lets u go to server 2 server 3 abyss. (there is where u find lvl 65+ macroers)
    9. The orc archer macro army is so damn strong humans cant win a single war.
    10. __________________________ u can fill in the blank im sure.
    But keep ur head up Ronark, someday KO will patch this koxp thing zuhahdfl;akjsdfoi;ajsd fkljas; df [/b]
    +9999999 =P the worst server, ever.

And is imposible to fix it, if k2 patch the ko the lvls 65+ will still there, their items too xD so, the server is fucked up for ever the only solution: left the server =P as much of us did.

ImSexyholpinfaLL

10 reasons this is the worst server in KO history. (So far)

1. No one can exp in elmorad / karus without getting KS'd by macroers
    2. No one can go to CZ or war without getting 100 arrows shot up ur ass from 100 meters
    3. The elmorad king is a koxper
    4. The best human clan is all turkish and 100% macro clan (Paradise)
    5. The best orc clan is led by the biggest cheater in KO history (RavaArph)
    6. Sinfuls own the castle
    7. Every noob and their mother is using koxp
    8. New macro program lets u go to server 2 server 3 abyss. (there is where u find lvl 65+ macroers)
    9. The orc archer macro army is so damn strong humans cant win a single war.
    10. __________________________ u can fill in the blank im sure.
    But keep ur head up Ronark, someday KO will patch this koxp thing zuhahdfl;akjsdfoi;ajsd fkljas; df

+9999999 =P the worst server, ever.

And is imposible to fix it, if k2 patch the ko the lvls 65+ will still there, their items too xD so, the server is fucked up for ever the only solution: left the server =P as much of us did.[/b]
    +98234999999.9

/quit from ko

Knaller

give up ? most of you people, wer in a koxp party or somthing along those lines in the beggining of the server ... the only reason most of you are mad is becuase you got banned for being in a koxp party, its your own fault, not gonna play in ronark anymore? then stop making usless topics about how the server sucks .... some people already know that but .. there are still people enjoying it so leave in peace

Aba

same as every 1 month old server...

Amen to last 2 posts.
    Most of the arrogant people can't stand it people beat them 1 way or another, and even if the people that are better are legit, they will get blamed for everything illegit in the book. Truth is, RavaArph is a better sin than most of us, and people just can't stand that, if he's legit or not doesn't matter, he will still get flamed for being a cheater.
    And yes, if you don't like it, leave, it's been this way every server, starting on this server and then complaining after 1 week is so ignorant. It was VERY obvious this was gonna happen, but most of you are so addicted that they can't quit, and will keep playing and flaming.
    Glad I got that out, 1 bad thing about new servers is the arrogant people flaming everything and everyone that's better than them.

IllusionS

People that play this game are mostly around 14 year old, so they cannot stand people being better then them, higher level, better gear, so they just flame OMGZ KOXP HES NOT LEGYT DESERVE BAN.

jezuss

this topic is just to retarted to write nutting interesting...

ImSexyholpinfaLL

<_< Sp4wm <_< Sp4wm <_< Sp4wm <_< Sp4wm <_< Sp4wm

fuck you

/quit from ko

halifax

wonderboy - Considering you have so much hate/ jelousy twords me id love to know who u are. And let me correct your above post.

I macro&#39;d on pathos after i handed my clan to someone else? yes
    I got banned? no
    I sold my account and the person who bought it tried to macro to 75 and got banned? yes

And the 1 person who u say is good on this server is in r2 r3 abyss everyday killing hobgoblins. ( i have never been there on this server yet) and dont try to say he has 100 dragon marbles, he uses xhack.

IllusionS

xhack czcombo heavenfire ftw.

Aluzion

all u need is xtrap bypass and actools ^_^ even use memory editing or tbl editing and get counter-strike to work lol who knows what everyone is using :S

Yeah this server is screwed... Anyway here is my a little summary of the type of stuff you will see on Ronark

Well this one needs a little explanation... Anyway After restart, watched HQ and shaula get koxped off me so ran desert and found SQ... WOOT! So knowing theres a koxper out there started fast with just 1 priest. Got it to around 5% hp then died -.- so pressed ok fast and came back but koxper was already on it -.- anyway he pulled it there from Fire Apos and I started tanking again, but i guess because he pulled it out of range he got the drop ... gg

<3 ronark lol...

Exping on hobgoblins on R2/3 legit is like account sharing... It&#39;s illegal, but no one gives a fuck, except for the people who whine about everyone who&#39;s better.
    And Jezuss, this topic contains more interesting stuff than you&#39;ve ever wrote on this forum.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast