Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This server is depressing

This is a discussion on This server is depressing within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well I've realized while playing on this server that the majority of people are idiots that think they are top ...
Page: 5

IllusionS

Well I've realized while playing on this server that the majority of people are idiots that think they are top shit. They will mention how much they own on other servers, which makes them ownage here. For example: Undefeated: "I OWN EVERYONE ON CYPHER WITHOUT EVEN COMBOING IM ELITE". Or Monsterkill: IM TOP WARRIOR ON ARES MIRAGE SWORD+10 EVERYONE KNOWS IM A LEGEND". It's quite sad really, I'm not sure whats worse, the KOXP or the Egos on alot of these kiddies.

kibal

10 reasons this is the worst server in KO history. (So far)

1. No one can exp in elmorad / karus without getting KS'd by macroers
    2. No one can go to CZ or war without getting 100 arrows shot up ur ass from 100 meters
    3. The elmorad king is a koxper
    4. The best human clan is all turkish and 100% macro clan (Paradise)
    5. The best orc clan is led by the biggest cheater in KO history (RavaArph)
    6. Sinfuls own the castle
    7. Every noob and their mother is using koxp
    8. New macro program lets u go to server 2 server 3 abyss. (there is where u find lvl 65+ macroers)
    9. The orc archer macro army is so damn strong humans cant win a single war.
    10. __________________________ u can fill in the blank im sure.
    But keep ur head up Ronark, someday KO will patch this koxp thing zuhahdfl;akjsdfoi;ajsd fkljas; df [/b]
    Those things happen in all servers so u can say ko is the worst game in the world .

GiveMeUrSoul

[GiveMeUrSoul ]stupid k.o .. faking k.o .. i go play wow .. zzzzzzzzzz " .. faking GMs . stupid noobs

Well I've realized while playing on this server that the majority of people are idiots that think they are top shit. They will mention how much they own on other servers, which makes them ownage here. For example: Undefeated: "I OWN EVERYONE ON CYPHER WITHOUT EVEN COMBOING IM ELITE". Or Monsterkill: IM TOP WARRIOR ON ARES MIRAGE SWORD+10 EVERYONE KNOWS IM A LEGEND". It's quite sad really, I'm not sure whats worse, the KOXP or the Egos on alot of these kiddies.[/b]
    w3rd, lots of nubbies here Btw I've yet to find a good int priest on orc side, anyone out there?

Anyways, I'll pay u $20 right now via paypal if u can post a screen shot of your lvl 65 RONARK warrior named boywonder or whatever the name is.[/b]
    he doesnt want 20$ ? lol

Weed

his warrior is real stop bothering him...

LoveHurts

Well I've realized while playing on this server that the majority of people are idiots that think they are top shit. They will mention how much they own on other servers, which makes them ownage here. For example: Undefeated: "I OWN EVERYONE ON CYPHER WITHOUT EVEN COMBOING IM ELITE". Or Monsterkill: IM TOP WARRIOR ON ARES MIRAGE SWORD+10 EVERYONE KNOWS IM A LEGEND". It's quite sad really, I'm not sure whats worse, the KOXP or the Egos on alot of these kiddies.[/b]
    +1 to that lot of people on this server do talk alot of shit and think they are all that just because they owned people on there sever doesnt mean there gonna own people on this server.unless you go to every server and own everyone then u can say your top dog on every server. and also about this koxp thing if you dont like it dont play just quit i bet atleast everyone has tryed koxp once in there ko time. and also if k2 doesnt fix koxp who cares its just a game its not like ur life depended on it or just go dl koxp and join the turks. all i got to say if u dont like it then dont play and try going outside and getting a life

hab

that's beacouse it's not USKO ... it's TRKO

Papps

w3rd, lots of nubbies here Btw I've yet to find a good int priest on orc side, anyone out there?[/b]
    im a good wannabe int priest

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345