shameful KOXP for Heaven clan

This is a discussion on shameful KOXP for Heaven clan within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Omg Warrior Using Macro Koxp Robeen using koxp banned pls. http://rapidshare.com/files/38377764/2007_....40.40.ksc.html http://rapidshare.com/files/38377929/2007_....40.36.ksc.html...
Page: 1

trinitronx_one

HAHAHAHAHaA SO HAPPY NOW SO GMS CAN SEE THE TRUTH!!

sant1ego

HAHAHAHAHaA SO HAPPY NOW SO GMS CAN SEE THE TRUTH!![/b]
    i hope they ll find out that the biggest clans esipecially heaven clan always do lots of illegal things. dupes np transfers and etc. hopefully waiting for gm comment to that ss which i took at the war

Coronius

no1 will be banned if u wait to be done by just posting this here ...

u better use kcs file and send them into mykol page on the correct section ...

then start praying <_<

u did very good job there tho ...

hey sant1ego can u also prove somehow the way they are using more than 1k lvl20 chars to get any char as a king ?

Zr3

they are cheating since cypher opened

sant1ego

no1 will be banned if u wait to be done by just posting this here ...

u better use kcs file and send them into mykol page on the correct section ...

then start praying <_<
    u did very good job there tho ...
    hey sant1ego can u also prove somehow the way they are using more than 1k lvl20 chars to get any char as a king ?[/b]
    i have too many proves about lots of things in this game but i m afraid too many players ll leave the game if i m gonna put them in these kinds of sites or in official site.

i have been playing this game since it started almost 6 years. and u guys cannot even imagine what kind of unfair things happening in this game. i have a huge ss clection including cheats-hacks-dupes-combo programs-everykind of bugs and etc.

never they have solution that s why i m not gonna try to solve those problems cus they are really not my job. as a player i only play my game (not eften like before )

Coronius

they are cheating since cypher opened [/b]
    i know ... i was around like u since hour 1 !

i have too many proves about lots of things in this game but i m afraid too many players ll leave the game if i m gonna put them in these kinds of sites or in official site.

i have been playing this game since it started almost 6 years. and u guys cannot even imagine what kind of unfair things happening in this game. i have a huge ss clection including cheats-hacks-dupes-combo programs-everykind of bugs and etc.

never they have solution that s why i m not gonna try to solve those problems cus they are really not my job. as a player i only play my game (not eften like before )[/b]
    i also know many things but i cant prove anything ...

do not afraid ... just report on mykol with good evidences ... do NOT do it on any forum ... i know why ur afraid .. i can help sending secretly to k2 any proves if u want ... also i know some other ppl who can conntact k2 way easier than me ...

just do it secretly and u dont have to afraid anything ...