share request on Warrior, Rouge, Mage player

This is a discussion on share request on Warrior, Rouge, Mage player within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wanting to share a char in diez. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing with a gg warrior ...
Page: 1

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Default share request on Warrior, Rouge, Mage player

Wanting to share a char in diez. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing with a gg warrior and mage and rouge, might be interested in bp if it has decent equips.

I have shared many gg rouges and warriors and bps and i had a mage of my own in beramus. most memorable char Sinins, thou only one person made videos regarding the rouge (Danny) , i was also a pker on the char. I shared warriors like theperfections god warrior in girakon +9 raptor and shells. I brought up smokers and his characters warrior mage and priest exped with all 3 (there were like 1 sharer each char we switched around 4 fun) and went 80 (priest was purplehaze only name i remember).

My Details
    -Vouchability is not a question done many trades usd and shared lots of chars.

-Dont hesitate to pm me about ur char and ur demands and pls include ur msn so i can contact you.

-also please note i play 2hrs daily to a maximum of 5

-i am mainly looking to troll around cz on your character and attend csw etc events like ed and chaos.

-Vent access and possibly any other form of online game communication

-if anyone has 2 characters that might need sharers pls mssg me i might not need to buy my own chars

-intersted in dcz, rlb and especially cz

-if i start using to many potions/scrolls i will try to support with my own cash

Finally, I am posting this here because ingame requests hardly has characters from diez there, only newer servers and if i pasted there id wait a long time.

P.S. Reason im pasting for a share char is becuase im curently going to be buying a char here w.e i do so i will be playing with my cousin that side , and we will be playing here. Before i do so i wanna get 1 char atleast to share for us. if someoen need 2 sharer for char tell me please.

If you would like to contact me msn for further information pls ask 4 my msn

thx
    Last edited by Samuel12; 08-15-2010 at 02:03 AM.