Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

shimmy is a scammer

This is a discussion on shimmy is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i trade my warrior for his priest he give me all info secret question i change email and everyting when ...
Page: 1

shakeitbaby

i trade my warrior for his priest he give me all info secret question i change email and everyting when i try to log the pw is change and email too

and he has all your warrior info ? and everything changed wtf ?

darksk1ll

STFU NOTORIOUS

you scammed me... like 600 dollar:@,,, but i dont care any more,, im quit ko for 3 months

he scammed me 4 to 6 months ago

a lot ppl know it

stop trying to get trust noob

im happy that some one scammed you back for me D

im happy now,, txs shimmy hahaah

he scammed you noto , with my fuking char XD

i sold my char to yassin,, yassin sold to shimmy ,, shimmy scammed you,,,

thats just crazy

but i dont care,, this topic wil close soon

i wil take care

pft shimmy prob knew u was a scammer thats why he done it ad least you know it feels know you spotty piece of shit

shakeitbaby

get a life darksos fckin noob ur a fag lolllll only nerdz put money on a gay game muahahahahhaha faggottttttttttttt

shakeitbaby

i want say fuck all of u ahahaha fckin bitch all of u can suck my cock muahahahha darksos go kill ur self bitch so everybody read this shit fuck u and ur mama ur sister ur dad ur dog ur everyting fuckin bitchhhhhhhhhh i own all of u faggottttttttttttttt

cindu0

sad

Shimmy

i trade my warrior for his priest he give me all info secret question i change email and everyting when i try to log the pw is change and email too[/b]
    rumours are true then....

thats the reason u wanted me to change the password to your warrior first

so it would get sent to your mail box

shakeitbaby

you got me good for u but i dont care i make my money lol u got nothing i scamm alot of ppl and i make alot of money so i dont care u can keep my warrior fag

Shimmy

you got me good for u but i dont care i make my money lol u got nothing i scamm alot of ppl and i make alot of money so i dont care u can keep my warrior fag[/b]
    lol pathetic...... grow up

shakeitbaby

ty darksos u pay me alot of tequila vodka and rhum loooooooooooooool faggot

shake it baby dark is a close friend of mine i think as u taken such an attitude towards him u should pay back some of the items u took. if you lost as little as u say u did but gained as much as u say then give sumthing back

DDTS

Inplace of making this game fun you guys just scam each other
    maybe thats the way you get happy
    Darksos,next time please dont lie you can say who you are if you have the 00 to scam someone.

darksk1ll

i dind lie,, ;,im scammed 6 months ago

darksos is my old name omg,,, i dind scame nobody,, never wil,, notorious tryed to scam me again

shakeitbaby

shake it baby dark is a close friend of mine i think as u taken such an attitude towards him u should pay back some of the items u took. if you lost as little as u say u did but gained as much as u say then give sumthing back[/b]
    lol? u think im gonna pay back looooooooooool ur funny fag men u need a life ahahahahahahha funny shit u think im gonna pay looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast