Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

shimmy is a scammer

This is a discussion on shimmy is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; txs soul ,, your good guy i know its a sad story,, if this guy just never scammed me,, yes ...
Page: 2

darksk1ll

txs soul ,, your good guy

i know its a sad story,, if this guy just never scammed me,, yes ,, then it was diffcault then i falt srry for him

i like shimmy shakeitbabys is a dick , like he says to me on msn haha

dark its sad u should have told me he scammed u. at least he is man enough 2 admit it. and up until now there is no proof shimmy did it. as shake is a scammer wouldn't supprise me if he cleared the items off the account him sellf 2get people feeling sorry for himself.

shakeitbaby

im maybe a dick but i make 600$ whit u fag ur are the dick and shimmy u own nothing anyway i never play ko

Shimmy

im maybe a dick but i make 600$ whit u fag ur are the dick and shimmy u own nothing anyway i never play ko[/b]
    so thats why you have a character? LOL

sexy Owa

im maybe a dick but i make 600$ whit u fag ur are the dick and shimmy u own nothing anyway i never play ko[/b]
    just another computer nerd whos right hand is his best friend. enjoy your cash shake it but one day your going to scam the wrong guy and hes going to show up on your door step and kick the living shit out of you.

just another computer nerd whos right hand is his best friend. enjoy your cash shake it but one day your going to scam the wrong guy and hes going to show up on your door step and kick the living shit out of you.[/b]
    couldn't have said it better

just another computer nerd whos right hand is his best friend. enjoy your cash shake it but one day your going to scam the wrong guy and hes going to show up on your door step and kick the living shit out of you.[/b]
    THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !! physical shit mother fucker watch your back if you decide to go outside

Shimmy

yeah agree'd

shakeitbaby

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool come at my house faggot i dont give a fuck fukin nerdz its easy to say when u live in africa fuckin ****** stfu u gonna nothing cause ur a fag or pay a plane ticket and come at montreal fag

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !! physical shit mother fucker watch your back if you decide to go outside[/b]
    loooooool ur maybe a taliban fuck this fuckin stupid name lol go kill ur self fuckin jewwwww fuck allah

omg all of u need a life omg is so funny

Shimmy

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool come at my house faggot i dont give a fuck fukin nerdz its easy to say when u live in africa fuckin ****** stfu u gonna nothing cause ur a fag or pay a plane ticket and come at montreal fag
    loooooool ur maybe a taliban fuck this fuckin stupid name lol go kill ur self fuckin jewwwww fuck allah

omg all of u need a life omg is so funny[/b]
    lol.....heres a kid who got bullied at school and think he wants to be a big man by argueing over the internet...

childish.....you need to grow up man

shakeitbaby

men i own all of u thats it

sexy Owa

omg all of u need a life omg is so funny[/b]
    i live in the united states, michigan, and im always looking for a good time. "all of u need a life omg its so funny" lol >.< your a thief over a video game man, your not even man enough to steal from somebody in real life right in their face, why? your a little boy who likes to talk big with the security of thinking nobody will do anything about it :P think of it like this >.< your worse then a thief because you dont even have the balls to do it in real life :P your a pussy shit who hides behind his computer monitor, who doesnt have a life now? you tell me.

Shimmy

i live in the united states, michigan, and im always looking for a good time. "all of u need a life omg its so funny" lol >.< your a thief over a video game man, your not even man enough to steal from somebody in real life right in their face, why? your a little boy who likes to talk big with the security of thinking nobody will do anything about it :P think of it like this >.< your worse then a thief because you dont even have the balls to do it in real life :P your a pussy shit who hides behind his computer monitor, who doesnt have a life now? you tell me.[/b]

ahh owa give up mate its like talking to a brick wall with that boy.......

he got played at his own game and lost :mellow:

sexy Owa

ahh owa give up mate its like talking to a brick wall with that boy.......

he got played at his own game and lost :mellow:[/b]
    sorry :/ kids like this just piss me off though.

darksk1ll

yes its pissing me off 2 man

i agree with sexy

felix wil ban him i hope ,, my friend asked him so it wil be done

so he cant sell items on ko4life any more at his house hahaha so he wont scam again,,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast