small selling list

This is a discussion on small selling list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 2 JUDGMENT SC lupus hammer+5 a lot of shields deffence arrow spear etc and gloves 1st grade +8/15 hp priest ...
Page: 1

Xouligan

2 JUDGMENT SC
    lupus hammer+5
    a lot of shields deffence arrow spear etc
    and gloves 1st grade +8/15 hp priest
    mp+9 belt
    fp for warrior helmet deffense spear 20
    goblin fp warrior pauldorn
    3xfp+7 warrior boots,gloves,pads
    chitin helmet warrior+1 reb
    chitin gloves+7/15 str for warrior
    2xscream scroll
    raptor+1 reb

Xouligan

up

xoxmessxox

Among your shields...
    got any +5/40 sword / club / axe def shield?

Xouligan

+5 40 spear
    +6 58 arrow
    +4 32 spear
    +5 40 arrow
    +6 48 spear!

antonakis

bump

Xouligan

tnx for bumps ^^

lldemonll

and gloves 1st grade +8/15 hp priest[/b]
    do not trust this guy, he took the priest gloves from my account, he said he wanted to buy my priest and asked to see it , i gave the info and he stole the gloves, give it back to me!!

Xouligan

lol are u serious? u are not the only guy who has that gloves in game omg what a noob

lldemonll

so the gloves magically disappeared from the account after you logged it?
    this guy is 100% scammer he sent me a pm with an email adress : [email protected] cuz he wanted to check the priest im selling and he took a priest glves +8 from the char, im sure hes more fake emails

Xouligan

as i told to my another topic if u dont know dont speak!!!!

and gloves arent urs i made it myself

wady4

xouligan is scammer... 100% he took things pots ant thing from my acc.

xouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust him

xouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust him

xouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust him

xouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust himxouligan=scammer=tralala 100% his [email protected] and [email protected] never trust him