Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

smite +6 & GB for smite +7

This is a discussion on smite +6 & GB for smite +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; u talkin about my IQ, and u trayin to trade smite +6 for smite+7, who the fuk will do that ...
Page: 2

Mario

u talkin about my IQ, and u trayin to trade smite +6 for smite+7, who the fuk will do that ? so who the fuk has low IQ ? its like trade shard +8 for +7 or raptor +8 for +7 retard, so b4 how dare u talk to me like that if u just showed that u r brainless...

and 1 more thing... maybe my english isnt perfect, but can u talk in my laung ? if not, just stfu... gramma was nv a reason to flamme, untill other ppl still can understand, right faggot?

eatshitndie

grammer is a perfect reason to flame someone <_<

and no i don&#39;t use it

u talkin about my IQ, and u trayin to trade smite +6 for smite+7, who the fuk will do that ? so who the fuk has low IQ ? its like trade shard +8 for +7 or raptor +8 for +7 retard, so b4 how dare u talk to me like that if u just showed that u r brainless...

and 1 more thing... maybe my english isnt perfect, but can u talk in my laung ? if not, just stfu... gramma was nv a reason to flamme, untill other ppl still can understand, right faggot?[/b]

If you weren&#39;t such an idiot you would realize I am offering ****COINS + SMITE +6 for the +7***** And YOU are the one who came to MY thread insulting me and flaming without good reason.. I am the one who told you you&#39;re smite is worth more then the animor in the first place, you didn&#39;t even know, you&#39;re original topic was straight trade..

Mario

Doh maybe because your fuckin topic says your getting rid of it.. You could take smite +6 + good gb offer and sell the smite +6 just the same as your sellin the +7 and just buy fuckin animor.. Anyways you dont gotta be a prick about it..[/b]
    if this is "no reason" for u, then u r more retarded than i ever tought. still dunno why u called me a prick, whe i just told u, i wont trade +7 for +6, when i shoudlt even respond for such a stupid pm, well gl with ur "fukin" trade.

if this is "no reason" for u, then u r more retarded than i ever tought. still dunno why u called me a prick, whe i just told u, i wont trade +7 for +6, when i shoudlt even respond for such a stupid pm, well gl with ur "fukin" trade.[/b]

This is the last moment of my time I will waste replying to your idiocy. The reason I called you a prick, is because you replied to me rudely when I gave you a decent offer. Smite +6 and coins(amount of coins up for debate) for your +7, I see nothing wrong with an offer like this, yet you&#39;re reply to me was completely conceited and rude.. In the future when someone makes an offer to you that you dont like, a simple "no thanks" is sufficient...

*btw thanks for childishly trashing my market thread, I&#39;ll be the bigger man in this case and not do the same to your&#39;s.

Mario

i answered u rude ? omfg u arent worth a shit... and if smite+6 = HA +7 so why u didnt traded t, and then offered me... every ur word, its just makin biger idiot from u... and i already started think, that u cant be more retarded... this night is full of suprises...

i answered u rude ? omfg u arent worth a shit... and if smite+6 = HA +7 so why u didnt traded t, and then offered me... every ur word, its just makin biger idiot from u... and i already started think, that u cant be more retarded... this night is full of suprises...[/b]

Seriously dude, you should re-read what you type before you click add reply, because nothing you say makes any sense... I&#39;m guessing you are about 12 years old give or take a year..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12