Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sold.

This is a discussion on Sold. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; W/e you say but you still are a joke....
Page: 2

Reinhard

W/e you say but you still are a joke.

TristoN

check messages

8th

i find it amussing that you said u were lvl 70 before KE came out..........NO ONE was 70 before KE :lol:

TristoN

Originally posted by 8th
    i find it amussing that you said u were lvl 70 before KE came out..........NO ONE was 70 before KE *:lol:
    you're wrong... the kid in Symphony on Xigenon was 70 before KE back on old KO, he got a Wreath of Erenion for it (or Lightning Erenion I don't remember which)

8th

yea on diez, that was one of the original servers, cypher is only a baby compared to some of those servers

Reinhard

Yeh he is a joke, every week he gets new lvl 65+ chars and top notch items to sell... aparently he gets them out of his butthole..

sellandbuy

Originally posted by 8th
    i find it amussing that you said u were lvl 70 before KE came out..........NO ONE was 70 before KE *:lol:
    Sorry, I meant RoFD not KE, Thank you for the correction.

sellandbuy

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Yeh he is a joke, every week he gets new lvl 65+ chars and top notch items to sell... aparently he gets them out of his butthole..
    It's called boss hunting and having real life friends that quit and left me their items.

Reinhard

;o

sellandbuy

Bump. -_-

TristoN

bump for runescaper who doesnt wanna sell items :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12