SOLD#####S> BP G1 (BROWN) DD 25 CAP####SOLD

This is a discussion on SOLD#####S> BP G1 (BROWN) DD 25 CAP####SOLD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SOLD FOR 35 GBs... ty...
Page: 1

chamb

Default SOLD#####S> BP G1 (BROWN) DD 25 CAP####SOLD

SOLD FOR 35 GBs...
    ty

JasonVorhees

:huh: OMG

chamb

last (and only) piece lol

Deathstalker42

im sorry i have naver looked into getting DD for my priest what is it worth? (i just need general price range)

presunto

Originally posted by Deathstalker42
    im sorry i have naver looked into getting DD for my priest what is it worth? (i just need general price range)
    yeah , they worth coz they r really rare these kinda dd stuff aint drops anymore , and some time ago when prices were low the price for a dd 25 priest g1 was 25gb , these days it worth more than 30 , if u dont get so much coins make a g2 bp and put int 102 ( use goblin pauldron and pads and with 102 int u can wear a dd 25 g2 )

chamb

Originally posted by presunto+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(presunto)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deathstalker42
    yeah , they worth coz they r really rare these kinda dd stuff aint drops anymore , and some time ago when prices were low the price for a dd 25 priest g1 was 25gb , these days it worth more than 30 , if u dont get so much coins make a g2 bp and put int 102 ( use goblin pauldron and pads and with 102 int u can wear a dd 25 g2 )[/b]
    isso mesmo , thats right