Someone for sharing

This is a discussion on Someone for sharing within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I need someone for sharing account. I'm TheDevilsMaNNer from diez lvl 68 rogue. I'm good at exp.. and for some ...
Page: 1

thedevilsmanner

I need someone for sharing account.

I'm TheDevilsMaNNer from diez lvl 68 rogue. I'm good at exp.. and for some pk I have no probs..

Want to share with someone who have a Rogue or Warrior.. Maybe Priest it depends..

So here'S my msn : [email protected]

kennyburger

dont do it, he was "sharing accoutns with me" , and look what happened to me. he upgraded my shit so i couldnt wear it. he never xp'd only got it xp'd oh and he hacked me twice... hes just looking for another person he can scam n shit so be smart

thedevilsmanner

hahah :P.. You think its me but isn't me.. ! you fucking noob man I never tried to scam you or hack you.. and you hacked yourself.. You are the noob.. So Shut up and tried to fuck yourself.. with this sin lvl 63 chitin +7 and cleaver +8 and shard +10 So Shut up and play like you want.. I know who hacked you but I wont tell about that so SHUT UP!